-
Status
Not open for further replies.

blano86

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1967 Plymouth Barracuda. It has a recently rebuilt 340 V8 Engine and rebuilt A904 Automatic 3 speed Transmission with shift kit. Only 3k miles on engine and transmission. Engine has an Edelbrock 600cfm carb. Plus a phenolic carb spacer. And an aluminum performer intake. New electronic distributor. Radiator was recored at time of rebuild. Dual Exhaust, 40 series Flowmasters. There is over $4,000 of work done on the engine and tranny alone. I have all receipts. The interior is in great shape. The upholstery is nice. Carpet is good and headliner has no tears. Dash is in good shape with only a couple of splits. Door panels are in great shape also. The exterior needs a little work. The rear right lower fender has some rust. And the trunk top area has some surface rust. The car still has the original certicard. I have all the original parts for the A/C. This is an awesome car that is going for less than what was invested in it. I am selling it due to work overseas. If you need more info or pics let me know.

Located in Livingston, California

$3,900 or best offer

THANKS
Blane

IMG_1681.jpg

100_1954.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

what a deal up! you cannot buy anything but crap for that kind of money north of the border

This is a perfect example of how a car should be presented for sale.
Lots of pertinent detailed pics, an honest description, and a fair price.
That's why it sold so quickly.
Cudos to you and the person who bought it.

If that was on this side of the field it would I would have had twins........great deal for whoever got it. And good luck ...

Here you go, I copied the ad out of moparts.com in the abody cars for sale.

67 Barracuda Coupe, Nice California V8 Car, Blue With Nice Blue Interior, New 71' 340 Motor, J-Heads 9 1/2-1 Comp, Performer Intake And Carb, Mild Performance Camshaft, MP Electronic Ignition, Chrome Dress Up, Rebuilt Transmission, Flow Master Exhaust. Rally Dash With 150 Speedo And Performance Indicator. Nice Glass, New Brakes,Rebuilt Front End. Car Runs And Drives Excellent, Could Use Paint Job But Body Super Condition. Over $8000 In New Parts With Receipts In Last Year. $6500 Firm Can Email Pictures, Can Not Get Pictures Loaded. Serious Can Call Me At 712-328-2434 For More Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back