-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kkeith1986

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my 67 Plymouth Valiant. I have changed my focus to saving up for a new house and preparing for a family. I wish I could keep the car but I hate seeing it just sit there in the garage. It deserves to be driven and enjoyed more often than once a month.

Engine: 225 slant that has had the top end freshened up, new radiator, and updated ignition to an HEI setup. Most of the work was done in April of 2011. I have the receipts for all work done.

Suspension and Brakes: Manual drum brakes all around that were cleaned and inspected a few thousand miles ago. New shocks and rear super stock leaf springs installed July 2012. Front hellwig sway bar and rear addco sway bar installed July 2012. Tires only have maybe 1000 miles on them and are bfg radial t/a's.

Body: Body is in decent shape. It looks like it has been resprayed once in its life. Has rust along the rear wheel arches and lower quarter panels are starting to bubble. The floor pans are solid all over minus a little surface rust. All the chrome and grill is in good shape. I have done no body work on this car and it spent a lot of its life out east in Pennsylvania.

Interior: Interior needs some work but is not bad. The rear seat is torn along the top of the back rest. It was recovered at one point because the piping is a different color from the front seats. The front seats have a minor rip but are in good shape and still feel comfortable to sit in. Rear seats have original seat belts but front seats have aftermarket racing belts. The dash is in ok shape. The radio is missing and has been replaced with a 3 hole gauge panel. The dash gauges all work but bulbs need to be replaced and the dimmer switch is starting to go. Has an after market tach installed under the dash. The floor is the black rubber/vinyl cover but I have black carpet for it that is sitting in the trunk.

I had planned on building up this car and making into a street/strip car but just didn't have the heart to pull such a nice running slant six out of the car. The car really does run great and drives just as good. I will be happy to send pictures to anyone interested of anything you would like.

I know this doesn't matter but I do have about $4000.00 worth of work into it and I have receipts to show for it. This car would make a good driver or it would be an easy restore for someone who has the time and money.

Asking $5200.00 and the car is located in 60189
PM me with any questions

Attachments

• valiant3.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 2,881
  • valiant2.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,729
  • seat.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 1,746
  • valiant5.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 1,709
  • valiant6.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 1,708
More Pictures of the exterior

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 1,679
  • 3.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 1,663
  • 2.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 1,666
  • 1.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 1,649
Pictures of the interior.

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 1,624
  • 14.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,602
  • 12.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 1,620
  • 11.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 1,615
  • 10.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 1,613
  • 9.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 1,626
Pictures of trunk

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 1,606
  • 18.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 1,609
  • 19.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 1,582
  • 20.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 1,604
Underside pictures (The shock extenders were a temporary fix until I could find longer shocks. It has superstock springs so the stock shocks were not long enough. The front leaf spring bracket does have two mounting positions and is currently mounted in the highest lift position so it could be lowered)

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,536
  • 7.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,572
  • 6.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 1,586
  • 5.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 1,578
  • 15.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 1,531
  • 16.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,533
Keith-I'm confused hope you can help--So the engine compartment is black?? the trunk is it looks like b5-blue and also the outer door frames look b5-blue but the interrier doors are black or are they blue???? it's kind of hard to tell in the pic's--Any idea of the original color,I'm thinking b5 blue??? Thanks Steve

Anything that looks black is the same color as the body. I was half in the sun and half in the shade when taking pictures. Here is the fender tag

CAR: Plymouth Valiant 2 Door Pillar Coupe
ENGINE: 225cid Slant Six
TRANSMISSION: 3-Speed Automatic
MODEL YEAR: 1967
BUILD DATE: October 19.
AXLE: 2.94 Rear Axle Ratio
INTERIOR: , Vinyl Split Bench Seats. Light Blue Interior.
PAINT: Dark Blue Metallic (Dodge, Plymouth), Regal Blue Metallic (Chrysler, Imperial).
OTHER: Dark Blue Metallic (Dodge, Plymouth), Regal Blue Metallic (Chrysler, Imperial) Upper Door Frame Color.

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 1,445
It's not b5 blue. It's a dark blue metallic that appears almost black depending on the lighting. I've seen the car in person.

Ok then--What color is the trunk???????? B5 blue right??????

1967-Plymouth-pg01.jpg

Ok then--What color is the trunk???????? B5 blue right??????

I dont see any B5-Blue on that car anywhere.

Heres a couple examples of B5 from when I was painting all my interior metal.
Door pic in in the garage under florestant light, pic of other trim parts are outside in natural light.
There are always going to be slight variations depending on brand of paint and who mixes it even, but I think this is pretty close.

Attachments

• B5-blue2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,285
  • B5-blue.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,294
Is the scoop just sitting on the hood? Do extra parts come with the car?

If somebody from out of state is interested, I can go look at it and give my opinion of the car(FWIW). Bob

Went to see this car this Morning--great starting point for someone and Keith is a top notch guy--Steve (swifter)

one of my favorites... very clean. I didnt know they mde super 225 in 67. is tht just the air cleaner or is it really a super?

GLWS.

That's a swinging deal for a running driving straight single color decent interior Val...I really wish this thing was in Hawaii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back