-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66plyValiant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
was looking through are local website for car parts and noticed this 1968 and 1969 valiant and noticed it was just up the road from me and I personally know the owner, both are very complete missing nothing that I can see and both are said to run. and aside from the original radios being swaped out there unmolested. both are 225 slant 6 1 barrels and 4 door. If any one can think of parts they need I can get them off

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...for-parts-or-buy-whole-car-W0QQAdIdZ294723618

I just love the grilles in those cars, but have nothing that the grille will fit. :D

its a shame, hes a junk dealer, he said if no one buys parts in the next two weeks they will go as they are to the scrap metal dealer who crushes his cars for him:sad7: but if I can find people who need parts he said he will keep them until parts stop selling. both are said to run and he said he would sell them whole or part them out

how about a quarter panel and a rear doorskin from the driverside. what kind of condition r they in

quarter pannels are pretty rough, bottom of door maybe good. Mostly has alot of good trim pieces and all interior pieces minus the radio

are either one of them stick shift. with man steering. id be interested in the steering column. yeah also get a price on that rear driver doorskin. how about a price on the 68 grill

are either one of them stick shift. with man steering. id be interested in the steering column. yeah also get a price on that rear driver doorskin. how about a price on the 68 grill

both automatic, one is standard steering (1968 ) and one is power steering (69)

how good of condition is the, grille, the diver side taillight, and the back up lens for the lights in the bumper if it has them, all for for the 69? and how much he would want for them?

if you know the guy tell him to stop crushing cars. PLEASE. these are 2 perfectly salvagable cars.

was looking through are local website for car parts and noticed this 1968 and 1969 valiant and noticed it was just up the road from me and I personally know the owner, both are very complete missing nothing that I can see and both are said to run. and aside from the original radios being swaped out there unmolested. both are 225 slant 6 1 barrels and 4 door. If any one can think of parts they need I can get them off

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...for-parts-or-buy-whole-car-W0QQAdIdZ294723618

I am looking for a drivers side remote mirror can you check on that? thanks.

I am looking for a drivers side remote mirror can you check on that? thanks.

I know the mirror on both cars are in good shape, can't remember if its remote or not. are you looking for the 68 mirror or 69? the 69 is a valiant sport I believe

if you know the guy tell him to stop crushing cars. PLEASE. these are 2 perfectly salvagable cars.

they are very rotten can't be fixed easily and he got them though an estate sale, he has been selling parts, but this is how he makes his living, he buys and sells scrap and the price of scrap is high. not often he gets antiques

How much for two front fenders , location,

Hi I bought a few parts off the 68 valiant for my 68 barracuda about a year or year and a half ago but i cannot remember how to get to his place. I live in Halifax and i was wondering if you could give me directions to his place so i can get a few more parts . thanks John

Hi I bought a few parts off the 68 valiant for my 68 barracuda about a year or year and a half ago but i cannot remember how to get to his place. I live in Halifax and i was wondering if you could give me directions to his place so i can get a few more parts . thanks John

Hello John, he crushed both those cars about a year ago, must have been shortly after you got the parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back