1968 Barracuda Coupe

-

mreeves

Reaction score
Guys, I have ran across a 1968 Barracuda Coupe.. The car has no engine( was a 6 cylinder) , no tranny( was an automatic) and the headlight bezels are gone... the rest of the car is there. There is some major rust in the trunk area and the floor board in the rear driver side has what looks like a hook was driven thru the floor board to hook on to the frame to move the car.. Anyway, I have been trying to sell for almost 6 months.. I am now going to part it out and sell what I can and then call the scrapyard to come and get it out of my way... The front end is the best parts on the whole car... what is your opinion on what should be the asking price for the front clip... Fenders, grill and hood??????

Make a sale ad here in the auto section. Maybe someone might be interested in the whole car. No pics does not help either.

Plymouth didn’t make a barracuda coupe. The models the made in 68 were hardtop, fast back and convertible.

Tough call for us to manage. You are in the wrong forum if you are selling. Also no price, photos or location. If you are just asking for what's it worth you shouldn't post in a sale thread. I don't see any ads that you have posted here to sell it.

I moved the thread to a general discussion forum and I will monitor the progress.

Last edited:
Plymouth didn’t make a barracuda coupe. The models the made in 68 were hardtop, fast back and convertible.
The second generation fast back does look more like the earlier B'cuda.
We typically call the other a notch back because the fat back is inverted to resemble a notch cut away. Coupe is the correct term.

Picture is worth one thousand words......selling will get you more than scrap yard....giving it to a guy that will part it responsibly/save it..... will get you eternal life. or at least a good nights sleep.

Use the FABO search button under the specific for sale sections…

you will find “sold” items for nearly every part you want to sell.

the info is here on FABO. Just need to utilize it.

-
Back