Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf360rt

Boosted Cuda
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well I hate to do it but I'm putting my 1968 Barracuda notchback up for sale. The fire wall and inner fenders have been cut out. The floors are solid as are the frame rails. The only rust on the car is the right rear quarter panel. I am including new quarter skins with the car. I do have a front end for the car but it is off of a 69 which has a peak in the nose and the side marker lights are not round like the 68. Doors are also included as well as all the glass. The axle is gone but I have built rollers for the rear. And I do have a front k-member and suspension but it is not bolted on. And I don't remember if I have front brakes for it. It is tacked in to a full frame Jig right now and I will gladdly include it with the car as well. I have lost interest in the project and am currently selling off everything. I have a clean title for the car and have the stock dash and gauge set that only has 87,000 miles on it. This would be an awesome base for an all out build. Anyway. I will let you pick her up with frame jig for $1500. And $1200 just the car and every stock part I have for it. For an extra $400 I will include a fully machined 1970 440 block.

How she sits right now
2-4.jpg

Before it went on the frame jig
Picture041.jpg

When she was still rolling
Pic046.jpg

Pic047.jpg

Reminder there is no firewall or inner fenders now
Pic038.jpg

Rear shot
Pic029.jpg

Driver side
Pic028.jpg

Also include will be a rear leaf spring relocation kit and steel wheel tubs for mini tubs or full tub

Just a heads up. Have you read the forum rules about selling on FABO? I have seen many ads go poof with no warning.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/announcement.php?f=41&a=6

Posted by the site owner "We reserve the right to delete any ad or post for any reason or no reason, without notice or explanation."

3. No Bumping of ads.
4. FABO Gold Members may bump once every 3 days.

Wondering why I read 68 yet all the pictures show 69. This would be a good buy for someone who would box and ship parts for a minimal profit.
GLWS in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back