• Change the look

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Beauty

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • I like cat food...

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
-
It seems the common opinion about your car is the height of the rear, i had the exact same thing occur with my notchback when ss springs were installed, I put in lowering blocks and now the rear sits perfectly level to the front. Unless you like your car looking like a wedge which is the old school look.

Nice car but I'm not sure what you're trying to go for---resto or street machine? While I'm not a fan of the notch backs, I can appreciate a nice ride & this is one. Personally I like the stance but I'd clean-up the engine bay, & if no one else has said it, it appears the seats are yellowing so I'd fix them along with the other things some have mentioned.
As to price---- while I'm surely no expert I think 10k would be fair. But I'm cheap.....

I like the stance, but i think it should have wider tires under the back.
Change the fuel line, and get a battery hold down......
Don't sell it, drive it and enjoy after a few little upgrades.
As is, i wouldn't sell it for under 9 grand.
That's a cool little car there, BTW!

I like the stance, but i think it should have wider tires under the back.
Change the fuel line, and get a battery hold down......
Don't sell it, drive it and enjoy after a few little upgrades.
As is, i wouldn't sell it for under 9 grand.
That's a cool little car there, BTW!

You think I could fit 275's pretty easy?
Where could I get a nice sleek battery tie down?

Nice car but I'm not sure what you're trying to go for---resto or street machine? While I'm not a fan of the notch backs, I can appreciate a nice ride & this is one. Personally I like the stance but I'd clean-up the engine bay, & if no one else has said it, it appears the seats are yellowing so I'd fix them along with the other things some have mentioned.
As to price---- while I'm surely no expert I think 10k would be fair. But I'm cheap.....

I wanted to keep as factory as possible with a mean looking stance and just a little 440 to smoke' when ever if I wanted to. :farao:

Drive it like it is and enjoy it. I would assume a fair price for it without seeing it would be $8K - $10K.

Depends on deeper inspection ( floor pans/rust,etc...) As is 6500-7500... Update the small flaws,8500-10k. Agree with dropping the rear height, reasonably priced 67-69 Cudas are a seller's market( IMO...)

Depends on deeper inspection ( floor pans/rust,etc...) As is 6500-7500... Update the small flaws,8500-10k. Agree with dropping the rear height, reasonably priced 67-69 Cudas are a seller's market( IMO...)

i will keep posting photos once each flaw is fixed. thanks. :burnout:

You think I could fit 275's pretty easy?
Where could I get a nice sleek battery tie down?

With the right offset wheel and rolling the inner wheel lips, i don't see why not.
Any auto parts store will have a battery tie down, or better yet, get a factory reproduction one.
Something is better than nothing........

With the right offset wheel and rolling the inner wheel lips, i don't see why not.
Any auto parts store will have a battery tie down, or better yet, get a factory reproduction one.
Something is better than nothing........

yeah im looking into getting 275's but cant fint the right tire, i dont want something round like the BFgoodrich i want something more "square"

the tie down i am looking around and tryin gto get the fuel line routed a bit better

yeah im looking into getting 275's but cant fint the right tire, i dont want something round like the BFgoodrich i want something more "square"

the tie down i am looking around and tryin gto get the fuel line routed a bit better

Have a look at the Cooper Cobra tires, they are a little more squared off if i'm not mistaken.......
Then there's the old school bias-plies like the Pro-Trac etc.
Not sure if they are repopped though.

Have a look at the Cooper Cobra tires, they are a little more squared off if i'm not mistaken.......
Then there's the old school bias-plies like the Pro-Trac etc.
Not sure if they are repopped though.

I had Cooper Cobra's on my Stingray....I loved them - good price too.

i got the battery tie down, working on cleaning the leather and getting the dashboard cap soon.

still working on turning the front hangers upside down and lowering the rear a bit.
still looking for a good priced fish steering wheel center cap.
still working on a steel fuel line.
still working on painting the air cleaner.

i was out driving the other day and notice on tight left turns the car acts like it wants to die is this a gas issue? i remember reading a thread about it somewhere. is this common?

What carb is on it? What is the part# on the Super stock springs? Very nice notch! Do you have anymore info on the engine specs? I'd fix the minor details and drive it!

What carb is on it? What is the part# on the Super stock springs? Very nice notch! Do you have anymore info on the engine specs? I'd fix the minor details and drive it!

Its a 4 barrel edelbrock carburetor motor is all stock. its got the
SUPER JEGS wires
ACEL coil
1 1/2 phenolic carb spacer
gaskets are new.
ignition is all new.
i dont know what else to point out all is stock on that motor.

the part number for the springs? hmm... not sure do not rmember i got them from JEGS. (super stock A body leaf springs)
thanks for the compliment, i do drive the heck outta her i am not a collector so i do drive her everyday and use her to the fullest. shes not 100% yet.

-
Back