1968 Cuda.Living a dream.(SOLD)

-
Whaaat????????
What,What? Jeff,there comes a time when you have to say to yourself* Do I really need 3 old cars?I,m more into racing Nostalgia than I am car shows.I might buy something newer as I drive my truck daily now.

Sometimes 'ya just gotta let 'em go. Pretty cool the sale went so fast....Congrats I think ??

Wow , super nice car !!! Congratulations . If you ever decide to sell it please let me know , it's on my list and I fewer years left to fill it .

Hi everyone.
I'm the lucky new owner of this super clean Barracuda. I sold my turbo hemi Dart In order to buy a nice cruiser, (can't afford both!). I never dreamed of finding one this rust free! My original plan was to do another Hemi swap, but now I'm not sure, the car is just too nice. Now I'm thinking of building it as a 340S "tribute" car.
Over the winter I plan on pulling the engine to fix some leaks and to repaint the engine compartment. Then a set of dual exhaust.

Dave

Hi everyone.
I'm the lucky new owner of this super clean Barracuda. I sold my turbo hemi Dart In order to buy a nice cruiser, (can't afford both!). I never dreamed of finding one this rust free! My original plan was to do another Hemi swap, but now I'm not sure, the car is just too nice. Now I'm thinking of building it as a 340S "tribute" car.
Over the winter I plan on pulling the engine to fix some leaks and to repaint the engine compartment. Then a set of dual exhaust.

Dave

Congrats! The car is a beauty. I've seen it a couple of times. Once at Scott's place and again at Moparfest. I think a 340S tribute would be very fitting for this car.

Maybe start a resto thread to help keep us posted on the progress.:cheers:

Should I mark this General Discussion thread "SOLD" Scott? LOL

I drove it to the local track on Sunday to watch a friend do some T&T.I parked it over by the stands and threw a For Sale sign on the dash.This guys friend took my # down and passed it on.Guy came to look at it yesterday..I,ll take it...end of story.:evil3:

***NO TIME OR ROOM!
HELLCAT! I thought you said....no time or room?? LOL.. Yes you will regret it my friend.
I have been thinking about selling mine lately,
friends are calling me crazy after just doing the stroker and all..
Be good and safe Scott..

Hi everyone.

Dave
* Stroke the original 318,you won't be sorry!

Most think of selling around this time of year..............and i like you had 3 also at one time .... remember ... you can only drive 1 at a time ...

-
Back