Status
Not open for further replies.

kent spaulding

spauldo
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm ready to sell this, entertaining offers in the $4500 - $5000 range. Clean (extremely) car from Montana that needs a new home. Comes with new headliner, carpet kit, stock radio with uncut bezel and enough material to upholster the front buckets and rear bench. This is a slant six car on the column (original drive train) with 99k on the clock. Quater panel pinch welds are TIGHT with absolutely zero rot in the quarters.

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 3,077
  • 046.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 3,069
  • 050.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 3,060
  • 024.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 3,073
  • 030.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 3,070
It's tough when you live in BFE to sell anything. I have had several people beating me up on the price but they never did leave their driveway to come look at it, go figure?

Car no longer for sale, I've fallen in love with it and it will be my second A body restomod. The boss (wife) has just made it official tonight, I knew it was love at first site!

I will be relocating next spring thanks to our coal fired power generating facility hating president and will no longer have the room to store this car. I am extremely firm at $4500 dollars as I have all of that into this car. This is really hard for me to swallow as I had just been given permission from the wife to keep this car a couple weeks ago. I don't believe you'll find a cleaner post car in Northern MN.? I'm posting a picture of the trunk lid that had some worm holes in it (verticle surface) from previous amature body work but was entirely rust free. I have since bought a beautiful lid to replace it but the original can be salvaged without much effort.

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,011
  • 023.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,004
  • 010.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,008
  • 009.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1,016
That sucks man!!!! It's bad enough having to sell a car that you really like. But then get permission to keep it and have the rug pulled out from beneath you. Man I really feel for you. I hope you can find some way of keeping it, if not, good luck with the sale and relocation.

This whole country is feeling the wrath of our Anti-American president. Sorry about your situation.

I,ve been inquiring about a few cars on this site. Was gonna do a finished one,but decided against it,too expensive. So I'm looking for a DECENT project to build. I like your car and the price isn't bad for me IF the floors,trunk and chassis are good and solid. If its still available pm me asap please. As you see,I have out some feelers of interest,but gonna settle on one best one. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back