[FOR SALE] 1968 Dart convertible GT part out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
still waiting on a price for the complete steering wheel the rear decklid trim and I would like to get the GT and V8 emblems how much please respond to my p.m. as I have been waiting thank you

still waiting on a price for the complete steering wheel the rear decklid trim and I would like to get the GT and V8 emblems how much please respond to my p.m. as I have been waiting thank you
I sent pics and info to your email yesterday .

I need the long passenger side convertible trim piece (where the snaps are). I would buy all the trim surrounding the top well, but it sounds like others are looking for the diecast end pieces. I have the corner pieces. I just need the long side piece.
convertible missing trim.jpg

I might be interested in the entire door assemblies with the glass. I never saw pictures of the trim I posted in the picture above, do you have it? WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED??? Here are more pics of the parts I need.

IMG_20180625_160314221.jpg

IMG_20180625_160328719.jpg

IMG_20180625_160351679.jpg

Last edited:
was it a bucket seat car,need the front seat beats and if what color.thanks

Just received the convertible trim. It all arrived in good condition. I was beginning to think I might never find some of that trim that was missing from my car when I bought it.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back