-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sstrader426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have an nos 1/4 panel for the rt side of a 68 Dart. It was previously tacked on but is in good condition. I also have the passenger door that has a new skin on it. It comes complete less the door panel. Ialso have both front fenders- they are pretty solid on the bottom but the tops are rusted through in a few spot. Asking $250. for the 1/4,$125. for the door and $100. for the pair of fenders in US dollars. Shipping is extra.

IMG_2200.JPG

IMG_2202.JPG

IMG_2203.JPG

IMG_2205.JPG

IMG_2207.JPG

IMG_2208.JPG

IMG_2211.JPG

IMG_2213.JPG

I know we are not supposed to comment on posts. But can someone post here what a NOS part is. This could be misleading to someone new to the hobby that is not aware what a NOS part is. These obviously are not.

I know we are not supposed to comment on posts. But can someone post here what a NOS part is. This could be misleading to someone new to the hobby that is not aware what a NOS part is. These obviously are not.
The chrysler part number is stamped on the inside of panel if you look at the rest of the pictures. It was described as an nos 1/4 that was previously tacked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back