-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mwbrent

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
904 Automatic on the floor (original shifter console included)
Excellent Solid Body No Rust!
Runs & Drives well
All interior components are included
43k original miles on the car
"340 car, non #'s matching 340 & tranny"
Please call or email with any questions or for more info.
316-737-6828 or [email protected] Located in Kansas

More photos: http://members.cox.net/ksphotos/

$15,000 OBO

_DSC0222.jpg

_DSC0223.jpg

_DSC0226.jpg

_DSC0227.jpg

_DSC0228.jpg

_DSC0230.jpg

_DSC0231.jpg

_DSC0232.jpg

_DSC0233.jpg

_DSC0236.jpg

Can we see pics of the engine?? FYI, unless the fenders have been changed, that started out as a 318 car. What is the 5th digit of the vin?

Can we see pics of the engine?? FYI, unless the fenders have been changed, that started out as a 318 car. What is the 5th digit of the vin?

He has a link in the first post for more pics with engine pics.

Looks like a nice, solid project, but maybe a little too pricey for the current market.
Hope you get it though.

He has a link in the first post for more pics with engine pics.

Looks like a nice, solid project, but maybe a little too pricey for the current market.
Hope you get it though.

Damn....where are my glasses? Good catch on the link spaz.....my bad.

Does seem to be pretty solid though.

Is He Stating That Its A 43k 340 Car? A Little Pricey? A Yeah! Its A Mopar, Its Worth The Moon. Give Me A Break.

yeh, other than having a running 340, high back buckets, and 80k less miles it's not that much different than the idaho car i'm trying to sell for $3650 with a parts car. rob in mn.

How does a car get that trashed in 43,000 miles?

What we have hear is a 318 car with a 340 in it now. Sure its solid looking but $15,000 !?

Here are some examples of my 60,000 mile interior.

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

Hell.... If I could talk my wife into letting me sell it, you could get mine for $5000 more.

IMG_0074.jpg

Man, I just looked at more of those pictures. I take that back. $3,500. I know where there is a car up the street from me that is $3,000 and the interior in it is WAY better than this one. How in the hell does a low miled car get so thrashed???? Anyway, It would be nice to see a car that was realistically priced. Actually I know there is at least one on here that is.

$15k..for that what is this barrett jackson..lol:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

I figured I'd be nice since the last time I gave my opinion someone got their thong in a wad.

I feel sexy when I walk the kids to the bus stop with nothing but my huge beer gut in the sun, cigarette in one hand, 5th of JD in the other and my sweet sweet man thong and flip flops.

Sometimes I put on a light coat of baby oil and rubber boots just to mix things up a bit.

Bad visual....
thing is it's his car,he can ask what he wants if your not interested move on,when he gets no response at that price he will get the message it's to high.he could be like the guy ontulsaracewaypark,started out with 7,000.00 price on his car,then says with advice from others price now 8,000.oo,its still for sale.

thing is it's his car,he can ask what he wants if your not interested move on,when he gets no response at that price he will get the message it's to high.he could be like the guy ontulsaracewaypark,started out with 7,000.00 price on his car,then says with advice from others price now 8,000.oo,its still for sale.

maybe he just put the decimal point in the wrong place

I feel sexy when I walk the kids to the bus stop with nothing but my huge beer gut in the sun, cigarette in one hand, 5th of JD in the other and my sweet sweet man thong and flip flops.

Sometimes I put on a light coat of baby oil and rubber boots just to mix things up a bit.

You just poked my mind's eye out with a stick...LOL:poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back