-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ww2

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale: 1969 Barracuda M Code / A-13 Car. This car is one of only 340 made and came from the factory with a 440 motor and 727 transmission-which is the only tranny the factory installed. Numbers seem to vary as to how many are left, however all agree that relatively few still exist.

The VIN is BH29M9B417754 and the body numbers are matching on the vin plate, radiator support and the trunk lip. A M-Code barracuda recently sold at auction that claimed it was the last one made. Their claim doesn’t seem factual since this car has a vehicle order number that is later than the auction car. This is certainly one of the last cars made. Could it be the last one? I don’t know, maybe you do.

This is a project car that well worth the time and effort to correctly restore it back its former glory. I will start with the obvious-it has some rust in the typical Mopar places, i.e. quarters, rockers, floor pan, fenders, doors and front frame rails. The trunk pan looks to be very solid. There is no motor or tranny included. The numbers matching motor and tranny were gone when I bought it. The car is 95% + complete and still retains the BB K-Frame, A-body 8 ¾ rearend with Sure Grip, factory tach and other items shown on fender tag.

I am selling because I have too many projects lined up ahead of it and it would be years before I got to this one. The car will make the right person who has the time and interest to restore it properly a very nice and rare car.

The car was last licensed in 1988 and the title is long gone, so it will be sold with a Bill of Sale. The price is $14,500.00. Additional pictures are available, shipping is up to the buyer and I will be happy to answer any questions.

Wally 651-775-6356

P1000857.jpg

P1000856.jpg

P1000816.jpg

P1000831.jpg

P1000833.jpg

P1000837.jpg

For $14,500 I would think YOU would go through all the damn bull **** to get the title, then hand it over when given the cash.

For $14,500 I would think YOU would go through all the god damn bull **** to get the title, then hand it over when given you the cash.

WOW! Was that really necessary? If you don't like the price...keep it to yourself..

Wow!!! your response was not what I'd expect from a FABO Member.

You need a vacation!

Aloha

Well, It takes a whole hell of a lot to get a title. And plus the motor and trans. is gone. That is a lot of money. Hmmmmmmmm. I cant say that I understand one of the responses from a member, Maybe they have a history.

No story and no apology.

He is asking $14,500 for a car without a title. This isn't some /6, 74 dart being sold for $600.

HE should get the title (if he even can) if he wants to sell a car like that.

150 for a title through alabama via vegas....e me if you need a # done it many timz.

Crappy lookin for 14K though.

Try 8-10 K

These things cost like 30 n-40K to do right then you got find some hard core A BOD freak to buy it if your lookin to cash in.....most A bod freaks dont have 40K.

No dis.....just sayn.

Like me.......I rob the blind to get my A fix.

Mop

He's a stealer.....that the response ...probably drives a camaro

Any Camaro Wearing Death Metal Stickers

There’s a lot of good to be said about old Camaros: They were available with small-block V-8s, massaged right they handle well, and they’re dirt-cheap. But it’s also true that these cars attract the sort of buyer who saves his greatest loyalty for death metal legends like Slayer, Necrophagia, and Morbid Angel. Vehicle care isn’t a top priority when you have three kids by four different women and a serious meth addiction.

Caution: Beyond the band-loyalty stickers, look out for crumpled parole reports, old visitor’s passes from prominent penal institutions, and abandoned toothless children in the hatchback area. And if it smells like meth, it’s meth.

1968FormulaS340, your tact is off, but I share your sentiments!

Yep, for 14-five, he should be able to cough paper to prove it's not a hot one stashed away until the time was right.
Looks to me like yet another 4 or 5 hundred dollar parts car at the moment.

Mark.

Those are the kind of replys that cause people to leave a forum.

Not only that...how about the real stuff like the 727 and the elusive manifolds........I just sold mine for 1300 to Gecko...ask him....he got a deal.

That's too much.....8K min 10K max.

Be real and you will sell it. Be greedy and you will hold it.

Mop

He Was Nice Enough To Take It Off The Trailor.
Whats The Name Of That Fish Tv Show???

I'm not sure where Death Metal comes into play here, But I love Morbid Angel and other bands. What does that have to do with anything??? I'm just curious??

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back