[WANTED] 1969 Barracuda Fastback - West Coast

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill, I am in San Diego, I have parted 4 cars to finish a project or two. I have a 69 FB Shell on dollies that is available. I have doors, I have a driver fender in mint condition, and other miscellaneous parts on shelves that might be helpful to you. I will post my phone number to your account if you care to chat.

Might be easier but would hate to see a sold, complete Barracuda taken apart (unless it was too far gone) but at tat point maybe not having what you need. What does your list look like and what are you working on?

Bill, I am in San Diego, I have parted 4 cars to finish a project or two. I have a 69 FB Shell on dollies that is available. I have doors, I have a driver fender in mint condition, and other miscellaneous parts on shelves that might be helpful to you. I will post my phone number to your account if you care to chat.
Thanks for your reply!
I'm actually in Desert Hot Springs for a few months, but my car is being put back together up in portland, OR.

I'm good with all the metal work, doors, etc., But am running into things missing like both wing windows, door window regulators, window trim, etc., rocker moldings, drive line.

340-4 Speed Formula S Fastback.

Ok, well, My emails are full and I don't know how to clear them since the new website was put in place. I have some wing windows, door regulators, I have a November 68 dated 340 block, have lots of small parts if you run into sourcing issues feel free to contact me. Will work on trying to clear the conversation threads and try to send you my number. can put a pallet of parts on Amtrak and send them up to you if needed.

Might be easier but would hate to see a sold, complete Barracuda taken apart (unless it was too far gone) but at tat point maybe not having what you need. What does your list look like and what are you working on?

I totally agree with your comments. My car is a 69 Barracuda Fastback Formula S, 340-4 speed with HD suspension. Several years ago, I trusted a guy to take the car apart and paint it, which he did, and then didn't want to finish it, and I got the car back with parts in Boxes. I have an old car guy in Portland putting it all back together and am learning the guy who painted it (who's since died) didn't give me back all the parts.

1. All Glass except rear window
2. Driver and passenger door window regulators, hardware, etc. Nothing there at all.
3. Both wing windows, frames, glass, latches, etc.
4. Outside window trims
5. Drive Line
6. I'm sure the list will grow

You can see the car on a Warn Winch Video
I'm the one with the Kubota cap on.
Bill

Ok, well, My emails are full and I don't know how to clear them since the new website was put in place. I have some wing windows, door regulators, I have a November 68 dated 340 block, have lots of small parts if you run into sourcing issues feel free to contact me. Will work on trying to clear the conversation threads and try to send you my number. can put a pallet of parts on Amtrak and send them up to you if needed.
Thanks! I"ll try to put together a comprehensive list.

Bill, If you end up with an extra RF Fender that isn't full of bondo or rust, I would be happy to drive down to Portland and buy it from you, I'm in Snohomish WA.
Also looking for the long hinge for the trunk divider if you end up with one left over.
Would like to be second in line to pick through ABCuda's inventory if that's okay?

Thanks - Randy

Bill, If you end up with an extra RF Fender that isn't full of bondo or rust, I would be happy to drive down to Portland and buy it from you, I'm in Snohomish WA.
Also looking for the long hinge for the trunk divider if you end up with one left over.
Would like to be second in line to pick through ABCuda's inventory if that's okay?

Thanks - Randy
Randy,

Sounds like you need metal type parts? I seem to have seen the hinge in the last week or so. Perhaps on Craigslist. I'll do some checking my usual search areas.... Let me know of other items and I"ll forward the contact if I find them.

Bill

Bill, i've seen all that glass posted recently in the FS forum. It would probably be good to get complete doors so you can see how the internals set up. Then, you can sell the door shells off. Re: the outside window trim. I believe you are thinking about driprail mouldings. Several others should have it but I believe I have a set in my storage as well if they don't. We'll find all these parts for you.

I have a pair of 68 doors from a notchback if you are interested in a pair of complete doors.
Correct me if I'm wrong... I believe they are the same doors except the roll-up windows are shaped different between the FB and NB.

68 lock pull ups are in a different place compared to 69, the glass is different, and there may be vents in the lower door panel that are not in the 1969.....significant difference

From what I read:

20. The wing ding (vent window on the door) channel and handle is different between the years, '67 has a straight handle, 68+ curves in toward the door.
21. The doors are different, '67 has a screw holding on the wing ding (vent window) which can be seen inside the car, '68 had a plug there, '69 had nothing,
22. 67 + 68 have the door vents in the front of the door and the bottom (behind the front seat), '69 does not
23. The side view mirror was moved in '68
24. The door lock was moved in '69 up toward the driver
25. The door panels are different

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back