-
Status
Not open for further replies.

383RRB

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a solid parts car that has complete front frame rails in good condition. Need a good radiator support also. Let me know what you have. I am interested in complete parts car or just a front clip. Need good grilles also. I am in Los Angeles, CA area but can pick up / pay for shipping from other states also.
Thanks!

How much of the front frame rails are you looking for? Complete rail or sections to graft. I've got sections, core supports and inner fenders. PM me if that works.

I have both frame rails includes inner fenders and rad support.Also have 69 grilles

if it matters 69 barracuda is a one year only radiator support (the complete support)

383RRB, welcome! I was going to suggest barracudakid for your parts search, but I see he has beat me to the punch.

At any rate, post some pictures or tell us what you are working on. I know I am curious. Either way, good luck with the parts search.

If money is not an option, I know there are repop grilles out there (check with Rick at Laysons or PG Classic).

I am ready to cut up a 69 notchback. I think the inner fender well arre sold along with the rear quarters.

If you need front frame rails and the radiator support I have them in San Diego.

I also have a nice pair of the standard grilles.......I need black ones for my project....thinking I might part with those and buy black repops...

If you are still looking for a parts source here in the SoCal area reply and we can perhap exchange information. My inbox is full. Rarely have time to peruse the web site.

ABCuda,
please send me your e-mail address, I can not get through to you with pm.
Thanks,
J

383RRB, don't forget to come to Fall Fling next Saturday at Woodley Park. 250 all Mopar swap sellers. Great place to get deals on parts you can inspect with your own eyes. People travel from all over the soutwest to the show, don't miss it when it's in your backyard.

http://www.cpwclub.com/fallevents/fall-fling-event/

Show Flyer: [ame]http://www.cpwclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Fall-Fling-flyer-2013.pdf[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back