-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mad-car-disease

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Dart GTS 383 auto with power steering. One of 488 auto’s built in 69. Original B5 Blue exterior with vinyl top. Black bucket seat interior with console shift.
These are the solid things about the car. You are starting with a real factory H-code car. In 69 that meant 383 power. This car has a nice sold rust free GTS hood with 383 call outs. Factory bucket seats with headrest. Center console. Factory 383 A-body warranty block (no numbers), 727 trans (numbers?). 8 3/4 rear (non-posi) with heavy duty springs. The Engine has correct exhaust, motor mounts, k- member, Factory chrome valve covers, intake and carb (not shown) , air cleaner, Duel point distributer, fan, and correct numbers radiator. Factory exhaust tips in good shape As well as all the trim on the car. Rear tail panel is good and straight but does need to be refinished. Body panels: Trunk lid and doors are solid and straight. Fenders are decent and repairable but AMD is releasing new ones this year. Front and rear bumpers are nice and straight. Full set of 5 h-code wheels (available mag type hubcaps)
This is where the car needs work. Front frames are shot as well as the torsion bare cross member. Inner fenders show patches around frame area. Both quarters and outer wheel houses as well as trunk floor and front floor patches or full replacement. It will also need a full basic restoration.
These are the parts that will come with the car. A parts car that has mint mint mint floors, frames, inner fenders and trunk floor. Extra grill, hood inserts, bumper (rear?) small bolt disc brakes. Mint black Dash pad. Extra gauges . I also have some other misc parts.
Clear title. Vin tag matches all body numbers. No Build sheet or fender tag. It will never be a Gold certified restored car but it will always be a true 1969 GTS dart 383 auto car. On a Dart the rest is just a few odd ball options. I am pretty firm at $4500. Always looking for nice 1970 Cuda Parts or any shaker hood parts. car is in Vancouver Washington

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 1,891
  • 003 (2).jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 2,151
  • 058.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 1,589
  • CIMG6490.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 1,602
  • 018 (2).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,546
  • CIMG6482.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,575
looks like it's sitting at Wildcat. is it an original B5 car. Reason I ask is the gold door. I am going to be down your way on Sunday, may want to look it over.

does it have a data plate?

Nope. I am in Vancouver Washington. Pictures are of it in my front yard. I don't think it has ever been a resident of wild cat but I only know of the last two owners. I think the car was in eastern Washington before that. I will be home Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back