-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dallas ward

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
im looking for a couple of parts for my dart . i need the transmission support braces and bolts . the motor and transmission is a 340 / 727 .i was told they will interfere with the headers on the drivers side , but not on the passenger side . i also need a radiator shroud and the brass float for the gas tank sending unit

The brackets are not needed, i have restored mopars for the past 30 years, they do not support the transmission, they are wiring harness support

that's the reason that no body is repopping them

all abodys with la small block had these brackets factory to prevent torsional load on the bell housing because of distance between motor mounts and the transmission mounts . i found a thread about these brackets on a bodys only and some guys that didnt run them broke the bell and some didnt break the bell housing with out the brackets anybody that had them on never broke the bell housing, i think it depends on how much power gets to the ground , if the car can pull the tires and how hard it comes down . the hemi dart isnt a la small block so it dont have the brackets. besides im just looking to buy a couple of parts , so if anybody has the parts im looking for please let me know thanks

brackets dont work with headers like someone said but with some mods you can make them fitt around the header tubes

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back