-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kursplat

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
69' /6 A/C car. rough but doable. no motor or trans. 7 1/4 rear. needs lower quarter panels and passenger side rocker. also, passenger floor has some small holes. everything above that looks very solid. this was a "custom" model. however the "custom" molding is gone and someone filled the side trim holes. all the glass is there and in very good shape. dash, and interior, is spray bombed black. looks like all the bright work is there. front grill is straight with no broken bars. have the tail lights and side markers too. A/C box needs a complete rebuild. drum brakes. fender tag is MIA and don't remember getting it with the car, but still have a couple places to look. i have the pink in my name and car in non-op'd. original black california plates too.
too may projects and i need the space, so in the next couple months this thing is gone one way or another . car is in north part of los angeles, san fernando valley

thanks
chuck

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

Last edited:
A couple questions:

Do you have pics of the rusted areas? SoCal rust is usually nothing compared to Northeastern.

Does it come with an interior?

Is the VIN plate still on the dash?

When you say the pink slip is in your name, is that the same as a title?

Just to confirm, the black plates do come with the car?

I see someone welded the striker on one post, did they do that to the other was well?

Does it come with a steering column/steering wheel?

was it an auto or manual? and was the shifter on the column or the floor?

Thanks

Do you have pics of the rusted areas? SoCal rust is usually nothing compared to Northeastern.
ya, some of the rusty cars from your region, guys think are no big deal, are laughed at here. i'll take some close ups.

Does it come with an interior? nope.

Is the VIN plate still on the dash? yes. it matches the pink and the stamped vin in the body

When you say the pink slip is in your name, is that the same as a title? yes, pinks are what we call the tile here

Just to confirm, the black plates do come with the car? sure

I see someone welded the striker on one post, did they do that to the other was well? ya, both sides. i would cut them out and do this This Breaks on EVERY Mopar A-Body! Here’s How To Fix It! - Hot Rod Network

Does it come with a steering column/steering wheel? i was going to keep them, but no big deal. if your willing to buy it and deal with shipping, they can go with the car

was it an auto or manual? and was the shifter on the column or the floor? auto, column

i'll get some more pics up

chuck

Last edited:
more pics

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

these bottom 2 are the inside roof. looks like there was some insulation? that got wet this is the heaviest surface rust but solid underneath.

first 4 are the lower rt quarter and the rt rocker. the guy i got it from had "a friend who knew bodywork". that's who cut the windows at the rot getting ready to patch. apparently that's as far as they got... :BangHead: so now they need to be cut back a little more

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

This is a 69 dart roller with the title for $400?
yes.

ALSO an update on the steering column and wheel, after going through my parts for another project, i am going to need them, so they are back off the table.
i had originally meant to keep them but had offered them as a response to carfreak6970.
sorry for any confusion
What year are the fenders?
69. the reflector inserts are in a bag of small parts that goes with the car

Last edited:
some interest but car is still here. got about a week to go on this before i start parting it out. PLEASE DO NOT START REQUESTING PARTS YET. i will start a new thread for that. ALSO: just so everyone knows, i will not let the VIN# from the dash and the title go without the rest of the uni-body
thanks,
chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back