Status
Not open for further replies.

cudavert

DARTAHOLIC
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I am offering my black dart project car for sale here. It really is the ultimate keeper car. California desert car that's been garaged its whole life. Non-A/C Western Sport Special that came with a slant 6/automatic originally. Arrow-straight, all original sheetmetal. Floors don't even have surface rust. Got it out of the paint shop in '06, and haven't done too much to it since. Welded in/sealed an original Mopar floor hump.

Installed brand-new .99 front torsion bars and new S.S. rear leaf springs with the M.P. 3/4" inboard spring shackle kit. Narrowed 8 3/4" rear end with a 3.23 sure-grip (cone) and brand new Moser axles. B-body offset for use with B-body brakes (B-body brake backing plates incl.) Also included is a complete A-833 4-speed (non-OD) with Hurst competition plus shifter (brake/clutch pedals too) Also included is an NOS 440 shortblock (that's right) that's had its crank machined for a pilot bushing (already installed) and TRW forged std. pistons installed on the stock rods. Redone 906 heads in the plastic bags too.

Also included is a red interior.....redone bench seat + rear seat, headliner material, all door panels, carpet, package tray and dash pad. A Schumacher motor mount kit is included too. Front and rear bumpers are rechromed and perfect. This car has never spent a night outside. K-member is nice and not smashed, and the lower control arms are the '67~'72 sway bar tab type with new bushings and ball joints installed (and '76 big pattern discs). The grille is damaged and included. No windshield, but rear glass is there, and also new front and rear rubber gaskets and screw/clips for the trim. None of the dash gauges or heater etc. was disassembled but the windows are out of the doors. I am selling the whole car for $7995. I have a receipt for the paint job for $3500 from a shop in Los Angeles.

246.jpg

242.jpg

245.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have any pictures of the trunk. Has the wheel wells been modified? Thanks

The car is sold. (I will post again if the deal falls through for any reason). Thanks to all ya'll for your interest! :thankyou:

Drop me a PM if it is still available, serious buyer with cash here.

Thanks

The car is sold. (I will post again if the deal falls through for any reason). Thanks to all ya'll for your interest! :thankyou:
You need to mark the thread "sold" just below the title. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back