1969 Dart WSS (Western Sport Special) Project Car $1500/BO

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had several requests for parts off the WSS but I would really prefer to have it all go with the car in hopes someone would bring her back to life. I have listed her on several sites and at some point (more than likely within 2 weeks) will have to make a decision if she doesn't sell. I will keep all the requests for parts in case we go down that path.

Does anyone think that ebay would be worthwhile? Besides here, I currently listed her at BBD, Moparts & RacingJunk. Where else would you post the Dart?

I wish you had it up for sale a couple of months ago, sure would have saved me time and money on what I have now:sad3:

I wish you had it up for sale a couple of months ago, sure would have saved me time and money on what I have now:sad3:

That makes two of us because I know you would have done her up right. There was a bit of back and forthing between Joyce & I re: letting her go.

I have been contacted by a member that is interested and if he decides to go forward, I am hoping he will properly resurrect her.

It's too bad this car so far away from me. That would be a perfect start for my master plan. LOL!

I have a 390 magnum that is begging to go into an A-body.

That would be interesting if it was the one MoparDreamin mentioned on page 1. His Mom owned a white one but either sold it or junked it in 1987.

I had mine about 5 years ago. It was white with black interior and the sport steering wheel with a slant. I liked that car.

I've Had the car 28 years since high school. It was a /6 now it has a 318/904 and it's fun to drive.
IMG_0513.jpg
IMG_1193.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back