-
Status
Not open for further replies.

migsBIG

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Dodge Coronet 2dr in need of a home. Very straight car with minimal rust (no sheetmetal panels to replace). Hs a great running 318, auto, power steering, floor shift console, recovered seats, rechromed bumpers, stock am radio, 26in radio, all factory chrome, clean paperwork with all fees payed and not salvaged. Was stored away for almost 20 years. No gas tank. Would make a great R/T clone. Started striping paint and is not a bondo bucket Currently have tape and tarps on the car to keep it dry during the rain we are having.

I have the following parts at an additional cost:
1969 Ramcharger hood from a show car
air conditioning set up
Special Dart GTS wheel covers
complete set of mint dashpads

I am asking $6499 for the car and extra cash for the parts (depending on what you want) or $7995 for everything. This car will need very little to make into a fun summer cruiser. Also offer a free parts location service for aslong as you own the car.

Miguel
San Jose,CA
[email protected]
9am-9pm no trades
408-623-3290 phone calls get priority over e-mails. Have a link to over 100 pictures at http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa253/moparkillers/

100_1943-1.jpg

100_3223.jpg

100_1942-1.jpg

I wish you had the money too! Yup, it's either fix my 1968 GT Dart and pay bills or do without mopar shopping for the next 3 months. May as well ask me to stop eating!

wow, nice 69, i just bought a 68 coronet 440, and was wondering if the how much you might want for this ramcharger hood? any other spare parts for coronet lying around?

If I sell the coronet and the new owner dosn't want the hood, then I'll brake up the package.

Hey that car looks abandonded... I think I need to come to SJ and save it... :mad:

Good luck with the sale Mig. Talk about a nice trade out to the new rig. =D>

Shouldn't this be posted in the For Sale Other section? This is For A-bodies Only isn't it?

Another gem from Alviso Towing.

Hey that car looks abandonded... I think I need to come to SJ and save it... :mad:

Good luck with the sale Mig. Talk about a nice trade out to the new rig. =D>

Thanks, I finally got my dream b-body, so I seed room for my new love (if not the cash for the resto).

"Shouldn't this be posted in the For Sale Other section? This is For A-bodies Only isn't it?
Another gem from Alviso Towing."

Sorry, I didn't even see the other sales erea. I figured a coronet is just a Dart on steroids!:naka:This one didn't come from the tow yard. I bought it in town when I was bored and had originally planning on buying the dream car I missed out on the first time. Remember those darts I was selling? That was because I wanted that other car and needed the cash to get that car.

"Migs, is the paperwork in your name or someone else's name? Is it currently registered or non-op'd?
Is the price going to be adjusted to meet the Craigslist price ($5999)?"

The pink slip is in my name and all fees have been payed. I have title and vin verified as it was out of the state computers. It is currently non-oped as it needed to insured to be registered by state law. The $5999 price is without the Ramcharger hood. To register in CA, will probably cost $18 to reinstate.

"And how did you get your hands on that hood?!"

A local guy had a show car 1969 Superbee that was in storage. Someone one day stole his trailer and car, gone!:sad5:
SInce he had the hood off the car and at his home, they didn't get it too. I saw him with it at the Fall Fling show last October with it. So I bought it for the coronet.

I guess You can say, I love finding old mopars!:burnout:

Just to let this be known, I keep geeting e-mails on what parts I would sell. I'm not selling any parts, just the car. If someone purchases the car and dosen't want the parts then I'll list those for sale, thank you.

Did the buyer also take the Dart wheel covers? If not, please PM me with a price tag.

That is a nice looking ride. Could be fixed up real easy.

George

yup, he's getting the covers. Really nice guy, didn't even haggle on the price and it cleared easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back