-
Status
Not open for further replies.

machoramcharger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm been thinking about parting ways with this project as I think I wont be having the extra funds to do it up for a while. It's a number matching 383 4 speed gts dart with mint build sheet and a fender tag that is pretty much unreadable. The car is over all pretty solid and needs drivers side frame rail which I have the floors seems pretty solid as well as the trunk. Quarters seems solid as well as the doors. The fenders will need work or replaced. The car is originally F8 green, stripe delete. The car has been sitting for a long time and the engine will need to be rebuilt. I'm asking 6k for it, if any one is interested in it please email me at [email protected] for info and pics. I not in a hurry to sell so price is firm.

Attachments

• buildsheet.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 2,491
  • front.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 2,506
Location? My dad has a friend who might be interested in it. His dream car is a factory 383 4 speed Dart.

tag on the car says maine, i think.lol

any trades????????????????????

Selling it because I want to buy the v24 duster that's for sale on here. I only had the car for a few months. It a very neat car and has been parked since 86. It's got the orig motor and tranny, rusty fender tag, mint broadcast sheet and now has 4:10's in the rear. I havent even looked the car over all that much but it will need a drivers side frame rail which I just picked up for it. The floor seem solid and the trunk seems really decent as well. Quarters are solid but have been trimed around the wheel well for tire clearance. The interior is all original except for the shorty shifter, tach and steering wheel. The car does not run and the motor needs to be rebuilt. The car orig a F8 green car, stripe delete, with the white interior. Fenders need repair or replacing and the hood has some rust on the bottom side. Doors are real nice. I'm going out tonight to take a bunch of detailed pics are there are quite of few people interested in seeing more of it. Over all it's a very neat barn find type of car.

It's rusted as that part was sitting in the dirt. The car was sitting in that same spot since 86.

I will take a little less for it. Just trying to come up with what I need to buy that duster on here. I'm crazy for 71 duster v24 cars. I know about the ultimate one but cant buy it yet.

Attachments

• survivor duster wedge car 3.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 2,154
  • survivor duster wedge car.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 2,124
Looks familiar.
71 duster340 1 owner car weeeeeeeeee!
0205111514b95185557.jpg

0205111514c95189771.jpg

duster.jpg

more pics

Attachments

• fender tag.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 2,085
  • hood.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 2,078
  • radiator.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 2,050
  • rear.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 2,058
....wish I had the dough....didnt i read some posts from you when you pried this away from the previous owner...?LOOKS LIKE THE PRICE HAS GONE UP CONSIDERABLY...but well worth it...those babies were FAST...cornered like an elephant...but on the straights...could not be touched..good luck with the sale...

He called me looking to sell it, I gave him what he wanted for it. He had someone else look at it before me and turned it down as he could not repair the car him self. The guy that looked at it didn't even really know how rare the was. I'm selling it just for what I need to buy that v24 duster on here. Hopefully I sell it in time before the duster sells. It's worth what I have the reserve set at all day long.

Sure that vin tag isn't a fake!! Looks like it to me...LOL that car must be RUUUUUSTY!!!!

The vin tag is perfect, the fender is rusty(lol). Actually the metal under the tag is good. This car does have it's share of rust but is restorable for sure. And what an awesome rare car to restore. Will be worth alot when all done. Numbers drive line and mint sheet to make a new tag with.

Just looked the car over again and it's going to need alot of metal work. I'm going to take 5k for it so who ever what's it for that let me know.

what areas are the worst, needing the most severe work, other than the frame rail you mentioned previously?

what areas are the worst, needing the most severe work, other than the frame rail you mentioned previously?

look at ebay link, looks like someone poored acid all over the bottom

ouch, looks like it needs a whole new bottom... you're selling to a smaller market now.

I guess thats from sitting in snow? makes me sad and sick :sad4:, good luck anyway

It wasnt in the snow but on gravel like you see it in the cover it. The moisture created alot of surface rust on the bottom side. It was sitting in there since 86. It's got some issues but still very restorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back