1969 Dodge Dart GTS

-
Also I could work on my car after having it outside for 10 months. All my resto work is probably screwed up now.

Rob,
Are you coming down to Mopar Alley in Fremont this weekend?

I doubt I will make it to the show. It is like an hour and a half drive. You going Guy? I may try to make it.

No updates my shop I found is going to have to wait, I got hired for a 3 month contract that is probably going to turn in a permanent position. I can't say no to that opportunity at this time. Need to do what's right for my family.

Gates open at 7:30. If you want to meet up at my house I can drive us there. Let me know
Guy
[ame]http://www.moparalley.org/sites/default/files/MoparAlley2013RallyFlier.pdf[/ame]

Have fun guys I got to work. Plus I have no mopars to bring but my wife's charger. My best friend just died and I'm kind of in a funk. Say hi for me.

What's up Guy? I am good just been working my new full time job for the last 4 months in SF. Been keeping busy. Nothing to report on the car just waiting on the garage still. It may still happen in a few months. Gathered a few new parts here and there but that is about it.

I don't think you missed much at Mopar Alley™ this year. Hope you have better luck with your garage then I will with mine, idiots want a 7' sideyard setback! pretty much kills it for me.

I guess the next things i am going to buy are some repro hood bezels and tail light lenses. I need to find a 340 six pack install kit. Anyone know the best place under $320 dollars for one?

Hey Rob try this
Look on Barnett Performance and put MOPP4529058 into the search box. I tried to link it here but it won't do it.
I think it is around $200.00

Looks like Mancini's is back ordered also. Well I would say try this one,
http://www.monicattichrysler.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=728#
But when I called to see if they had it in stock all I got was a message that it was another parts place that use to be Monicatti Chrysler.
$224.00 for the kit. It's funny when I got mine it was like they were falling out of the woodwork.....now.......nothing???

-
Back