-
Status
Not open for further replies.

deepockets

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
very nice 1969 dart featured on the cover of car craft with a six page write up. very beautiful paint with all chrome replated, stainless polished. no expense was held back. front fenders and deck are aar glass and hood is carbon fiber. also included is a perfect paint matched aar six-pac hood. engine was built from all new parts 528ci. 4.500 bore and 4.150 stroke. world aluminum block, callies 8 boolt crank w/chevy journals, eagle 7.100 rods w/L-19 bolts, je laderal gas ports 12-1 flat tops. heads are edele, victor m/w with isky springs and ti retainers. heads were prepped by brian at IMM. T&D rockers 1.6 ratio and manton stage 5 pushrods. intake is a super victor w/ a 1050 dominator. cam is a comp cam roller spected by Dwayne porter. .700 lift and 280° @ .050 on intake and 286° on the exhaust. roller
lifters are from brian at IMM with .180 offset. jesel belt drive. ati dampner, moroso vac pump, pro-parts 2" headers to ultra flow muffs. this car has run 5.90 @ 116 mph off the stop in the 1/8th mile. I have never 1/4ed this car, but equates to 9.30 to 9.40 range. I have very little run time on this car, so I know those numbers could be improved. those et numbers were on the muffs. also have a dedenbear ts-6 co2 operated by a biondo mega 450. transmission is a mikes powerglide with a b&m shifter operated by electric shift. ignition and shifter are controlled by msd 7al-3 3 step. rear end is ford 9" with strange aluminum center section. spool and 35 spline axles. rear wildwood disc. Penske double adj' rear coils with chromoly ladder bars. the front suspension is a chromoly tube with molly upper and lower arms. (heim joint). front mount rack and one up custom aluminum steering arms that are a work of art. strange double adj. front coil overs. interior is as nice as they come. 1-5/8 full cage. all the way up to the front frame and they also tie in to the upper shock mounts. kirky seats auto meter gauges and plush carpet with removable tunnel. rear area is nice aluminum and alum mini tubs. trunck area has two batterys and aluminum 10 gal. tank. I really built this car as a street car, and got a little carried away. can be made to street pretty easy. I do have it currently registered under non op for that reason. my intrest has changed and looking for a nice 1970 roadrunner or gtx as I have a another very nice drag car. so if you'r looking for that perfect drag-street car, this is the one. located in Glendora ca. $35,000.00
I've got lots of pictures by request.

What size tires are on the back. Can you post some interior shots and would you sell without motor and trans. I am selling my 64 Dodge 330 on Friday and might be interested.

wow that is clean its just my 1 opinion tho does any body tell you that hood makes it look like a chevy ? Kramer heres it all the time when he shuts his off at the show and pics up his trophy evry weekend in his . he helps us do a lot of our work here ,he"s in some of my pics , we call him knuckles . This is his car ,BAD TO THE BONE

Attachments

• 100_0916.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 729
  • 100_0913.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 751
  • 100_0919.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 736
  • 100_0914.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 759
  • 100_0917.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 747
the rear tires are 29.5 x 10.5 W. 11.2 tread width. i'd really like to sell together. I will post a couple more picts when I get home this eve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back