-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 40%
2   3   0
Contact seller
Have owned this car for about 7 years. Real A56 Car, NOM Motor, Car has been off the road since the 1980's. 90% complete. White Paint, R6 Delux Interior, Automatic, Black Stripes, nicely optioned, Air Conditioning, AM/FM Radio, Tach, Red Fender Well Liners. Car is located in Indiana. I am visiting family over Thanksgiving. If I can sell it that would be easy. If I don't sell it I will tow it home to San Diego and make it my retirement project. Currently have toooooooo many things to do so prefer to sell it. Fenders are beaten up but should be repairable. will need grilles. This is a great project, has to be one a few ever built. Build Sheet / Data Plate are with car. Minimal rust, all glass is there, all interior is there (minus carpet). Due to the rarity and the compelling aspect of this car I would ask for $9000. Can Deliver between Indiana and points WEST toward San Diego. Pictures upon request. I KNOW!!! Sounds expensive but you will NEVER see a project like this again. I can't imagine seeing this car finished!!! OMGoodness this is a sexy car. Someone will really have an amazing car!!!

Tried but your inbox is full? Would like to see some pictures with the location in Indiana.

Sexy to you maybe. For 9 bills IMO,the pics need to be here, or you'll be trying to sell it to one or two guys who actually get to see the pics, instead of the 47,268 other members, and unknown numbers of other internet viewers..

Thread closed until seller can provide photos. To @ABCuda, our photo module is easy. If it won't accept your photos there should be a error message. They are probably too big. Your computer probably has a "paint "program installed. You can reduce them there or a online program/app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back