-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopars-r-us1970

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys just wondering if there is anywhere I can find a set of Exhaust Manifolds for my 69 GTS 383 Big Block. The car is a factory 4 speed not sure if this matters but wanted to clarify just in case. I can't seem to locate any I've tried looking at various places. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Cliff A.

I might have a drivers side left over, the passenger side is actually the hard one to find as they cracked easily! The next time I am at my shop I will see if I can dig it up. I was looking for a passenger side to make a set, but just missed one earlier this year and haven't seen many for sale in the last couple of years.

as I said I am new here have oem a body big block stuff.

o aar t/a heads valve trains complete and intakes carb and all cleaners no blocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw a set on FB marketplace yesterday for $1200. I passed because I don’t need them, but I’ll try to find the af and screenshot it for you.

Saw a set on FB marketplace yesterday for $1200. I passed because I don’t need them, but I’ll try to find the af and screenshot it for you.

Those were 67's and not worth $1200. The passenger side is the same, but the drivers side is MUCH more restrictive and the wrong casting number as they changed enough of the restriction in the manifold to make a new part entirely. 67 ends in 002 69 ends in 729.

Those were 67's and not worth $1200. The passenger side is the same, but the drivers side is MUCH more restrictive and the wrong casting number as they changed enough of the restriction in the manifold to make a new part entirely. 67 ends in 002 69 ends in 729.

What are they worth? Not many out there to get any kind of comparison value.

I sold a nice set of 69's last year for $1000, apparently I sold them too cheap, but I thought it was a decent price for both of us.

shorrty are great headers. 64-5-6 have a diff k frame ialso worked 4 mopar then. look at your idler arm no support. that's you as a grown adult problem . 67 had no support on idler arm . 68. u no NO repair no repar… replace K frame . 68 had a through bolt . went one end and had a FRAME SUPPORT 2 COME O)UT OF. it was molded in frame 67 on all C B That yer did have E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back