1969 Race Dart w/ 426 Hemi- garaged for 45+ years

-
Now we are cookin with gasoline! Can’t wait to see some pictures and video of it all together. You are a great motivator for my project.

I've made that statement "getting closer, finally ordered the last of the parts" WAY too many times. LMAO

We have been successful finding everything we need. This was a great accomplishment itself. Some are waiting a year or more for hemi parts and build. It was only in April since the motor was pulled. I have been very fortunate and am thankful for all the help and support from here and the companies I have ordered parts from.

We have been successful finding everything we need. This was a great accomplishment itself. Some are waiting a year or more for hemi parts and build. It was only in April since the motor was pulled. I have been very fortunate and am thankful for all the help and support from here and the companies I have ordered parts from.
Can’t wait to hear and see it fire up for the first time.

Made the trip to Passon Performance today and picked up the 4 speed Hemi OD transmission and all the other parts to :steering::thumbsup:

IMG_9341.jpeg

IMG_9342.jpeg

IMG_9347.jpeg

IMG_9346.jpeg

The good stuff . I can’t even imagine what those first few drives will feel like. Built Hemi, built transmission and all the new parts…stoked!!!

Jamie Passon, PASSON PERFORMANCE is also a big player in this build. I contacted him back in April after we pulled the engine and we started to discuss plans for the transmission. He took the time to talk to me and answer all my questions. I am very grateful for him helping me with this and getting everything completed. It did take a little longer waiting on the OD gear set, however I did not have another good option unless I wanted to change out the gears. The rear end is a Dana 60 with 4.88’s and I wanted to continue running them.

Jamie Passon, PASSON PERFORMANCE is also a big player in this build. I contacted him back in April after we pulled the engine and we started to discuss plans for the transmission. He took the time to talk to me and answer all my questions. I am very grateful for him helping me with this and getting everything completed. It did take a little longer waiting on the OD gear set, however I did not have another good option unless I wanted to change out the gears. The rear end is a Dana 60 with 4.88’s and I wanted to continue running them.
I assume the 4.88 gears are not 9310 pro gears? Pro gears will not last too long on the street.

-
Back