1969 Race Dart w/ 426 Hemi- garaged for 45+ years

-
1968 factory hemi a bodies

Screen Shot 2015-01-22 at 7.04.15 PM.jpg

Thanks Jared! Just thinking about you today when I put the hood on. I hope all is well with the family and your son.
Thank you Sir, doing well and getting Kurt set up for his therapy and special education. We get to meet his teacher in November, and I’m excited for him to be able to start school.

I’m here with you man, still following along. Making some moves and selling the Midnight Swinger project and then I’ll be starting a new build thread on the ‘65.

Thank you Sir, doing well and getting Kurt set up for his therapy and special education. We get to meet his teacher in November, and I’m excited for him to be able to start school.

I’m here with you man, still following along. Making some moves and selling the Midnight Swinger project and then I’ll be starting a new build thread on the ‘65.
Great to hear things are moving in a positive direction. Looking forward to seeing and following along on the new build. Have a great rest of your weekend Brother :thumbsup:

Been following this from the beginning and I have to say you couldn't be doing a better job. The hood looks fantastic and I know the FIL would be so proud. He had to think a lot of you to leave his prize and joy to you, Joe

Been following this from the beginning and I have to say you couldn't be doing a better job. The hood looks fantastic and I know the FIL would be so proud. He had to think a lot of you to leave his prize and joy to you, Joe
Thank you Joe. This means a lot to me.

I know your car has been thru several different hood evolutions but you made the best choice. Classy and in keeping with the race heritage. Well done. A bit of trim would be the perfect finishing touch. BTW have you named your car yet?

I know your car has been thru several different hood evolutions but you made the best choice. Classy and in keeping with the race heritage. Well done. A bit of trim would be the perfect finishing touch. BTW have you named your car yet?
Thank you, I appreciate that. I ordered the hood lip molding yesterday :thumbsup:

No name yet…….

Think you're gonna be glad you got new parts. Really hard to find ding free examples.

-
Back