-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CUDACOX

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
O.K. I know things are tight and not many people want to spend money on a toy but here goes.I just found this past weekend the car I have always wanted since driving my brothers in 1981 when he was pasted out after a night of partying! It's a 1968 Cuda fastback.So I have no choice but to sell my Duster.I have well over $30,000 invested and a appraisal for $26,500. I will sacrifice being the time of year and let it go what I think is fairly cheap.$18,650. or B.O. It is by no means perfect nor does it have a fender tag,but it is a true H code 4 speed car with everything correct down to the torque boxes. tons of new parts installed including interior,Tuff wheel,15"x7" rallyes, Pistol grip shifter.It has 2 1/2" stainless exhaust with 1970 hypo manifolds,3:91 posi.I have included a few recent pic's.Hopefully someone close will take advantage of this very clean fun driving car! I'm located just south of Barrie Ontario,in Innisfil. Thanks for looking. Craig.

Attachments

• Picture 290.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 1,665
  • Picture 163.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 1,666
  • Picture 400.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1,661
  • Picture 401.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,669
Tell us about the 68 fish. A real nice one orig lemon twist went through on fleabay about a month ago for $7900. Good luck with your sale.

Must be a very sweet Barracuda for you to sell the Duster, it is a really nice car. Good luck with the sale Craig.

Welcome to the club Craig....hurry up n get the fish home so you can go for one rip before putting it in hibernation!!

Craig?????? Is the fish in your driveway yet????

Watch out for the backroom deals,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Just jerkin your chain my friend.

Good luck with the fish.

Does that mean I,m going to be running down Barracuda,s now?

Attachments

• Stoufville Motorfest 2011 002.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 1,332
Hey Craig,there,s room in the garage but I have son in college. Wait a month or two and sell it to Al...lol

Attachments

• Stoufville Motorfest 2011 001.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,311
Was that the day we went to Stoufville ? I was behind Rick in that convoy if that was the day.

O.K. I know things are tight and not many people want to spend money on a toy but here goes.I just found this past weekend the car I have always wanted since driving my brothers in 1981 when he was pasted out after a night of partying! It's a 1968 Cuda fastback.So I have no choice but to sell my Duster.I have well over $30,000 invested and a appraisal for $26,500. I will sacrifice being the time of year and let it go what I think is fairly cheap.$18,650. or B.O. It is by no means perfect nor does it have a fender tag,but it is a true H code 4 speed car with everything correct down to the torque boxes. tons of new parts installed including interior,Tuff wheel,15"x7" rallyes, Pistol grip shifter.It has 2 1/2" stainless exhaust with 1970 hypo manifolds,3:91 posi.I have included a few recent pic's.Hopefully someone close will take advantage of this very clean fun driving car! I'm located just south of Barrie Ontario,in Innisfil. Thanks for looking. Craig.
$ 17,950?? Any taker's? This Duster is well worth the money. I really don't want to part with it but can't have 2!

nice car , be hard to build for what your asking , hey you could sell it to 340 plot & let him part it out :wack:

340plot isn't a butcher like that, it often seems like he goes out of his way to save cars.

I will store either the Duster or the Cuda, Craig until space is made, it's going to be hard to let her go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back