[SOLD] 1970 340 4 speed Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets ask the boy's and gal's out there.. I have been told by my bud's that have seen the Cuda to leave it as is.. Do Not paint it! What do you all think?/

Craig, that was my problem, wanted to paint it but couldn't, the original paint looked so good, Ya Mon off to the Sun.
Dave

The paint is nice..very nice..all I said was a really good cut, buff and polish would make that baby shine. But doesn't help the little dings...but would make for one hell of a surivour.
AL

You could always return the Cuda (return policy) and then all problems would be solved(to paint or not, stripes or not, and selling your Duster for an incredibly low price). Still detoxing from a week of Rum.

Craig, now you and me are always on the same page wiith most stuff that goes on here. Till now!!!!!!!!!!!!! I in no way can see how you chose to get a cuda over that wicked arse duster!!!!!. What a beauty. But to each his own!.i guess i need to see a thread on the cuda to see beauty!.lol good luck with sale on duster

Craig, now you and me are always on the same page wiith most stuff that goes on here. Till now!!!!!!!!!!!!! I in no way can see how you chose to get a cuda over that wicked arse duster!!!!!. What a beauty. But to each his own!.i guess i need to see a thread on the cuda to see beauty!.lol good luck with sale on duster

Agreed 100%

One of each is always nice too!:D

Duster for All brand shows and the 68 Barracuda for strictly mopar shows!

Guys,there,s quite a few dusters around Ontario,Canada,but not too many 68 Barracudas.JMO.:burnout:

One of each is always nice too!:D

Duster for All brand shows and the 68 Barracuda for strictly mopar shows!

Guys,there,s quite a few dusters around Ontario,Canada,but not too many 68 Barracudas.JMO.:burnout:
** The 68 Fast back has been my all time fav since I was 14!( oh my thats 31 years ago!!) I love the Duster as well but the Cuda takes first place!

** The 68 Fast back has been my all time fav since I was 14!( oh my thats 31 years ago!!) I love the Duster as well but the Cuda takes first place!
Has been a favorite must have car for me too Craig.Seeing rust-free 68 Cuda,s around here is pretty rare.

Oh,have you stopped sleeping in it yet?LMAO:D

yea, i have no room to talk!. my dream car is one that i can actually keep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just have so much fun fixing/parting/restoring/flipping.lmao

Well, hurry up!! My son has fell in love with your car, and won't leave me alone:banghead: The sooner you sell, the sooner I get some peace.

Sorry no rest for the wicked, you can show your son my Demon which is going up for sale first of the year Bill. That should get him excited and no peace for dad.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back