[SOLD] 1970 340 4 speed Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry no rest for the wicked, you can show your son my Demon which is going up for sale first of the year Bill. That should get him excited and no peace for dad.:D

Ugh. You are killing me Terry. You know I love that car.

Hey Craig, I spent all my money on His carreer. Hopefully He can buy His own Duster one day.

O.K. I know things are tight and not many people want to spend money on a toy but here goes.I just found this past weekend the car I have always wanted since driving my brothers in 1981 when he was pasted out after a night of partying! It's a 1968 Cuda fastback.So I have no choice but to sell my Duster.I have well over $30,000 invested and a appraisal for $26,500. I will sacrifice being the time of year and let it go what I think is fairly cheap.$18,650. or B.O. It is by no means perfect nor does it have a fender tag,but it is a true H code 4 speed car with everything correct down to the torque boxes. tons of new parts installed including interior,Tuff wheel,15"x7" rallyes, Pistol grip shifter.It has 2 1/2" stainless exhaust with 1970 hypo manifolds,3:91 posi.I have included a few recent pic's.Hopefully someone close will take advantage of this very clean fun driving car! I'm located just south of Barrie Ontario,in Innisfil. Thanks for looking. Craig.
Duster is sold to another member! It is going to a good home! Sad to see it go,but that's life..Thanks, FABO!!! Please delete ad..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back