Status
Not open for further replies.

JRod01

Jesus is my Savior!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 1970 cuda project. Not having much success in the world of internet searching and was wondering if anyone knows of one for sale. Pretty open to condition. Honestly, I am wondering if there are any left? Doesn’t have to be a VIN code legit cuda either. Thanks as always for any and all consideration.

Looking for a 1970 cuda project. Not having much success in the world of internet searching and was wondering if anyone knows of one for sale. Pretty open to condition. Honestly, I am wondering if there are any left? Doesn’t have to be a VIN code legit cuda either. Thanks as always for any and all consideration.

E-Bodies

There are plenty out there for sale if you want to pony up the money. Most project cars your going to find will be major work.

There are plenty out there for sale if you want to pony up the money. Most project cars your going to find will be major work.
I’ll keep an eye out for em. I’m not afraid of the work involved. Just looking for the right start. With their prices even as project they really must be one of the most sought after Mopars.

There is one on San Diego Craigslist that is legit. It has an AAR hood and spoiler and is flat black. I don't remember how much but it was decently priced. Search "Mopar" on San Diego Craigslist under "Cars and Trucks" For Sale.

This one?

1970 Plymouth Barracuda - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

BH23G0E VIN which means Los Angeles built, V8, 4 Speed car. No fender tag but car seems to be Vitamin C Orange. Car has 35000 original miles. It sat for 25 years under a patio cover before I bought it.

I spent the last 4 years doing the body work and drive train. All rust cut out and replaced with fresh metal. New rear quarter panels, new front and rear valences.

SIDE MARKER DELETE! Rectangles didn’t flow with the beautiful lines.
REAR BUMPERETTE DELETE! Looks cleaner.

I do have bumperettes, side marker lights, etc.

Borla exhaust tips, new flowmaster exhaust, new glass, Front Disc Brake conversion with stainless brake lines.

Power Brake conversion Master Cylinder. Positraction rear differential with new drum brakes. Borgeson Power Steering Conversion. 440 motor runs good and strong. Has Holley carb, aluminum intake, headers, MSD ignition, etc. Trans is a 727 and shifts smoothly. No leaks.

This is a running and driving car that is registered and insured in my name. This car is ready for fine sanding and paint.

Currently flat black. Car comes with a lot of parts including factory nostril hood and extra rear bumper. Also have factory steering wheel.

Carpet kit is new and floor is dynomatted. There is no headliner.

Headlamps are replica looking glass but actually LED. Tail lights and brake lights work.
If you want the best-looking muscle car ever, this is the one you want.

This is not an AAR nor a Cuda. I don’t know if the hood in the pics is an actual AAR or not.

I have all internal door and new window roller parts and glass. There is no back seat. I do have a 1970 mustang back seat I was going to modify to fit that goes with it.

I haven’t gone through the front suspension yet so the camber and toe is off. New front tires so I don’t recommend driving further than 30 miles.

Put $20k into this car and you have a $100k car that is only going UP in value!

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY! The car is in storage and takes time to get out.

NO SCAMMERS WITH GENEROUS CHECKS OR FAKE CARFAX SITES THAT STEAL CREDIT CARD INFO!

NO TRADES!

I DONT NEED HELP SELLING IT!

Thank you for looking!

Text for first contact: sevensixzero443-sevenninefiveeight.

1970 Barracuda Body only - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...
This one looks very reasonable for 20K. I have seen stripped shells selling for 10k and up...its ridiculous. I got my cuda for free 20 years ago for doing some work on a guys duster. It was an original unmolested 74 318 car. Im in the process of building it into a 71 440 six pack shaker car.

Good luck in your search.

There are always 70's for sale somewhere.

The clone, is a bh car. BH23C0B234587
It has a 436 hemi....now.

Built prior to the last two Owners, she is simply done right. The tribute to one of, if not the most, iconic muscle car of the performance era, requires parts and perfection, brought to a framework of steel and a metallic canvas. She was purchased by our current Owner in 2020 out of South Florida from an owner who possessed her for a number of years. Now located in Pawley’s Island, South Carolina, she indeed has a clear and clean title in our Owner’s name.

Curious in her Lemon Twist color, she shows bright, clean and close to perfect. Clean, stock and simple, she shows near original, but for coated bumpers. All other brightwork is solid, but she is missing one trim piece at the famous grill. Lighting and signaling are reported to work proper. All glass is original and in good condition.

Black vinyl she’s OEM original, with added ‘Cuda front bucket seats. Panels, both at doors and quarters are in grand condition. Rear seat, carpet, and padded dash are excellent. Headliner needs to be addressed. Gauge cluster is noted as operating proper, speedo, too. All climate controls are reported to function as designed.

Tributes, verses Clones and Badges, require paying homage, and big $$$$, towards originality. Era correct expresses the true boundaries of a quality build. No modern 392’s, but a true, carbureted, fire-breathing 436 Hemi is a must and backing with a 4 speed manual vs an auto, well, that adds purity, respect and fun into the mix. Rear end is reported to be an 8.8’ Chrysler Corp. Suspension components have been beefed to handle the extra mass found in the larger Hemi. Power disc brakes lead the way. New are the fuel lines and pump, brake lines, Holley carb plus clutch parts and linkage.

This car is being auctioned on a new classic car auction site. We provide a 3rd party inspection, professional photos and a walk around video - See the auction here - 1970 Plymouth Cuda Clone For Sale On Clasiq Auctions.

Call/WhatsApp: ( no phone numbers in public forums)

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being in Pennsylvania I would think you might have tried at the mopar nationals.
Did you see anything there that almost fit the bill?

Post 4 summed it right on up. If you got the coin, you can find a car.

There’s this one

0AEC2FD2-14CA-4FCC-84AF-E315623EB553.png

Before I bought my Demon bracket car, I was seriously considering an E body (Barracuda or Challenger) until I got a look at the prices of some of them. Luckily I stumbled across my Demon locally & got it for a decent price as a roller race car. From there, I built it as I wanted to be as an all out small block powered bracket car. The wife & I have had loads of enjoyment from the car, not to mention all of the positive comments & compliments. Personally, I'm very happy I found the Demon.

What price range are you looking for? I'm not entirely sure on the price.
Are you planning on doing your own work? I was planning to do all the work yes
How much work are you looking for? Probably a total redo to make it the way I could order the car in 1970. That's why I was leaning towards a shell/roller. I could never afford what the numbers matching go for today.

I'm always looking for these specific BH coded 70's. If your into some reading.
WANTED: 1970 barracuda with M46 option in Cars For Sale or Wanted
The M46 list in VIN, Fender Tag, Build Sheet & Date Codes

ive seen this one I wasn’t sure if it was legit or not. Thank you for posting it!

Last edited:
Being in Pennsylvania I would think you might have tried at the mopar nationals.
Did you see anything there that almost fit the bill?

I Was just at Carlisle and there wasn’t much for sale in the way of projects. (for a 70 anyways) There was what looked to be a very neglected survivor. But no credentials and no one to ask either. Hoping to make coloumbus nats here in August.

Yep, and if you want an E body you better have plenty of coins
Truth! That’s why I restored my duster before the prices hit them! I’m a little late to the game on e-bodies. Probably why I’m going to do a clone and do it myself since I can’t afford numbers matching.

@cosgig

No links? Could you possibly link the cars?

Theres no link to the orange car, it’s in my buddies barn and I’m picking it up Sunday. I’ll be cleaning it up, picking up all the parts thst go with it, then I’ll send you some detailed pictures or what’s there and what comes with it.

the purple Cuda was a post online, I’ll see if I can find it.

If you d be happy with a challenger or a
1970 barracuda do your self a favor
I just bot this 340 car indrag trim
Maxi tubbed was 4 speed less motor
Gave a horrible price but still chose to hide money in this car as an investment

A2F17C61-4860-4C1C-BFDC-DA90E09B72FF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back