Status
Not open for further replies.

j061093409

1970 Dart Swinger 340 Reg
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
looking to continue to part out this 4 door slant 6 car. It has excellent fenders and grille. the slant 6 drove on an off the trailer 2 years ago. sold original hood, front valance and deck lid but have many to choose from as I parted out over 30 darts and demons in the last 20 years.

Black interior.

Willling to cut rear quarters with trunk floor extensions.

car in Hartford, CT would be willing to sell whole car except for heater box, seat belts and dash pad.

860-416-8434

Attachments

• craigslist babys 023.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 247
  • craigslist babys 012.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 246
  • craigslist babys 008.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 244
That car looks like it's in insanely good condition, what's wrong with it that is causing you to part it out?

These were the photos when I purchased the car 3 years ago. The car came with no documentation to Register here in CT. motor was told had knock but drove on and off the trailer.

Paid good money for this car as it has helped save 2 nice 70 Dart swinger 340's!

Parts sold within the last year:
deck lid, front valance, hood and sun visors. lots of small trim parts

I am keeping the dash pad, steering column and heater box. seat belts

Will assess the grille when I remove this weekend for mounting breaks if any.

I have lots of small parts from previous cars that were cut up in the last 30 years. will take emails at later date after car is gone. I need to remove the car quickly after it sees the light of day as here in suburbs my neighbors are nosey!
The quarters with factory trunk floor extentions, fenders and 4 door specific parts need to be removed first. offers for glass, doors etc as they will be junked if not sold now.
[email protected] 860-416-8434 Local help to take your parts off car is appreciated and price discounted

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back