1970 Dart Swinger 340 4 speed matching #

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think all the performance cars came with the Scat Pack monicker and yes they did come with hubcaps unless the other optional wheels were ordered, now onto restored? hmm...I don't think so

Bid is at 21000 , i really think you can get a much better car , then this one for the price , even though the crudentials it has, i only looked for a minute before going to work i see over spray at bottom of door rubber, and for sure someone at sometime fixed the door striker. And now kick panels. And clean them up before showing thenm to the world , is all i am saying.

Bid is at 21000 , i really think you can get a much better car , then this one for the price , even though the crudentials it has, i only looked for a minute before going to work i see over spray at bottom of door rubber, and for sure someone at sometime fixed the door striker. And now kick panels. And clean them up before showing thenm to the world , is all i am saying.

All the points made by this poster are completely valid, and I concur with the assessment.

Car needs a lot to be in the $21,000 price category, and in this economy, good luck selling the car.

It's quite a bit over priced for the condition.
But then again, that's just my opinion.

Maybe I have to much time on my hands,but I like talking cars.
I usually post my phone number if they have more question when I post something for sale.
My .02

$8-10Kcar, Which about what its been bid up to the last 5 times its been on Ebay. Cheap paint job, crappy pics, owner too lazy to put kick panels in place, etc, etc. You asked. Theres a reason this car hasn't sold.

Yes I had a 70 swinger 340 dart come through my shop with those same hubcaps. one owner car. everything was original. also had a 69 with simular or same caps

Personally...... The car looks beat,Way too much work to be done for that price.

another perfumed pig , paint looks like crap , dash bezel hacked , he says no rust issues , but door strike area was redone ..., what else is hiding under paint , shifter looks like truck piece (maybe its pic) , he's on crack @ 21 k , :sad3: , dont forget the engine bay while were pickin' it apart , wow i feel better now

Personally...... The car looks beat,Way too much work to be done for that price.
I would agree, did he mention ground-up restoration? Then what leave it outside to weather? Although I love the car, color combo, and all that, it looks very beat on. Imagine you will find a few things while redoing this car that will make you unhappy.......

My two cents........

That car has been listed many times.

I have personally looked at this car, IT NEEDS ALOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to buy it and once I looked at it, it did not take long to realize it was about a $9000.00 car, even though i offer him alittle more then that. Car needs a complete resto. Now this B5 restored 340 Swinger was well worth the money it sold for.

what #'s matching 340 4 speed drivable a body are you going to find for 5K? good luck. 8-10K would be more realistic. yes it has issues, but still a nice driver.

what #'s matching 340 4 speed drivable a body are you going to find for 5K? good luck. 8-10K would be more realistic. yes it has issues, but still a nice driver.

You could probably find a good drivable 73-74 340/360 A body for $5000, It wont be perfect but it wont be any worse for wear then that one.

Location also has a lot to do with sale price.

I talked with this guy about about 2 months ago..along with the car being overpriced for what it is, I didn't care much for his attitude when it came to extra pics ect..just picked up a bad vibe from the dude..NO SALE!!!
Later, Tony.

Those wheel covers are legitimate for 1970 (same were used in '69) , and are rarely seen , which is unfortunate .
Rallye Wheels ... WOW . You never see those on any-thing these days.
*yawn*

That car's owner does sound like an *** . I'm willing to bet that he'd squeeze and pressure anyone who showed interest in the car and had the coin .

"Ground Up restored" ? Does that mean that someone ground the car up and then he "restored" it ?

Knock that "2" off of the asking price and replace it with a "1" .

Put lipstick on a pig .... it is always a pig..... WAY to much for a 70 dart .... he is in the area of a nice 340 4 speed 69-68 Dart starting price ... 25000 if it does not SELL ???? dreamer ....

I talked with this guy about about 2 months ago..along with the car being overpriced for what it is, I didn't care much for his attitude when it came to extra pics ect..just picked up a bad vibe from the dude..NO SALE!!!
Later, Tony.

He bragged to me that this canadian was buying the car and wouldn't take my offer. WOW!!! It loos like maybe he was counting on you.:prayer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back