-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MechArm1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Dodge Dart Swinger. (1972 grill) 67,000 original miles 318 V8, new valve seals, electronic ignition, AC is all there, it turns on, but does not blow cold. Power steering, power front disk brakes, highly sought after Edelbrock >>LD4B<< four barrel manifold with Edelbrock carb, dual exhaust, B&M shifter, chrome valve covers and air cleaner.

Very straight body, NO rust, just some minor dings and one spot under the passenger door that will need some attention. Dual scoops (not factory pieces) Grant steering wheel, Trunk is really nice has the original jack still in there, Doors and trunk open and close like a new car. Swinger and Dodge Badges are in good shape. 225/60/15 BF Goodrich with lots of life left, on Centerline wheels.

The interior is in very good shape. It has a small tear in the driver side front seat. >>The headliner needs to be replaced<<. Everything else is looking pretty good.

The car runs and drives great. No oil leaks. I take this car out for a spin fairly regularly just to blow the cob webs off and stretch its legs. >>It will need a new starter<< installed. Every once in a while it’ll just “click” but has never left me stranded.

Currently registered till November, pink slip in hand. Add a paint job, headliner, starter and some TLC and drive it!

I just got a new project in my garage I need the money, and the room. This is a very nice straight good running car. I hate to get rid of it, but this will be a nice car for someone 5,500 OBO must sell.

Upland California 91784

I cant find the spot to edit the listing? . . . .I installed a new starter, and need to fix up the add to modify the starter info.. . .and have another trunk picture. . .any help on editing. . thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back