-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tleroy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale: 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger. Nice start to a great Mopar restoration project or drive as is. Dart has 48K original miles on the factory 318 ci engine, 904 auto trans and 7 1/4 rearend. Very light rust on lower quarters and fenders. Solid trunk, floor and frame rails. The car was garage parked for 25 plus years I was told and it smells like it's been parked in a garage for a while. The Dart has a new fuel tank, sending unit, single exhaust at the moment. I'm up in the air about selling the car and plan to work on small things that is needs. I'm planning do some carb work to fix the slight hesitation when accelerating (accelerator pump) and dual flowmaster exhaust. There has been some paint work on the car over the years, but it looks like it was related to dings and scratches, not rust. A walk around video of the car running is available per request. Clean clear title in my name. Asking $16,500. Car is located in Northern Kentucky just minutes from downtown Cincinnati, Ohio.

70 Dart Frt Lft.jpg

70 Dart Frt Rgt.jpg

70 Dart Lft.jpg

70 Dart Rgt.jpg

70 Dart Int Frt.jpg

70 Dart Int Rr.jpg

70 Dart HL.jpg

70 Dart Rr.jpg

70 Dart Eng.jpg

New dual exhaust with 40 series Flowmasters installed today. Sounds really good. Got the carb kit this week also, but the radiator sprung a leak.

I thought hard about keeping it. Hard to find them in this condition these days. Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back