-
Status
Not open for further replies.

homeboysduster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i'm selling my sons dart:angry7: he got into some deep do do in school and has lost the car. it has a mild 318 performer cam,intake and 600cfm carb,all edelbrock.has hooker headers and mopar performance ignition. new front floor boards. and a rebuilt disk brake front end. the raer is a 7 1/4 from a 73 duster. it also has the dual hood scoops and rear spoiler. has new weather stripping,vinal top,bow headliner all in black anf 3 gal of dark blue paint by dupla-color. there is still rust trouble in the trunk & QT areas. would like to get $3500 for the car. lot of the parts are not installed yet. and yes the motor is running and broken in good! so let the selling begin!!! car near fredricksburg virginia.

Dang kids my step son would not keep his grades up so I had to sell his 73 Charger. Jim
yeah, my wife and i have more money in it than he does!!!! i worked my *** off for 3 weeks to have it running for his birthday!!! only to have him pull a very very bad stunt in school!!! but he was told that is he kept up the stupid stuff at school the car would go to someone who would care for it correctly. so off it goes!!!

i also want to say that the car has all of the glass,body and insides. the motor is rebuilt and all components are new.

$3500.00 ????????????
is there a problem with the price? please remember there is a great deal of new parts that go with the car!!! yes the car is rough but it with all the parts it is really a steal. there is close to $5000 in the car just not all "on" the car!!!

Why don't you "hide" it somewhere for a while and make him think that its gone. Maybe he'll straighten up and you guys can get back to a really cool father and son project. These projects can be tough to get your money out of some times. IMHO

Good Luck with your son. Making a man out of a boy is a full time job!!

My jr. disapointed me soooo many times during his teenage years. Today I am quite proud of him. I regret some of the measures of punishment I tryed probably more than he regrets those stoopid things he did.
I dont have answers. I know perfect parents and perfect children do not exist. All I can say is disapointment shouldn't become anger and / or spite work. Good luck

haha, this is the reason I funded my own project, there was no way I was getting my car taken away from me! It's soul-bound!

My jr. disapointed me soooo many times during his teenage years. Today I am quite proud of him. I regret some of the measures of punishment I tryed probably more than he regrets those stoopid things he did.
I dont have answers. I know perfect parents and perfect children do not exist. All I can say is disapointment shouldn't become anger and / or spite work. Good luck

Maybe your punishments are what made him the person you are proud of today!

Why don't you "hide" it somewhere for a while and make him think that its gone. Maybe he'll straighten up and you guys can get back to a really cool father and son project. These projects can be tough to get your money out of some times. IMHO

Good Luck with your son. Making a man out of a boy is a full time job!!
I agree. Time would be the true test. See if he straightens out, then either resurrect the project, or sell it. Maybe even have a "mock" buyer comer up to the door now and then to see if it is up for sale.

I agree. Time would be the true test. See if he straightens out, then either resurrect the project, or sell it. Maybe even have a "mock" buyer comer up to the door now and then to see if it is up for sale.

Agree...who knows, if you sell the car for real he'll turn to the dark side and buy a civic and throw a turbo in it...keep the mopar!!!

haha, this is the reason I funded my own project, there was no way I was getting my car taken away from me! It's soul-bound!

At my house with my son, (who is in fact quite spoiled) who funds a project is not an issue. Any privilege, and car ownership is one of them, can be suspended, taken away and/or used as a tool for behavioral modification in anyway at anytime that either my wife or I find necessary.

I guess the only reason my car wasn't used as a punishment was because my father was hell bent on me liking Mopars...he's instilled it into the fabric of my life, lol. Everyday I get home he's always saying "you should be working on your Dart now" (funny thing is, he tells me this yet we still have a '68 Charger that sits around doing nothing).

you can store the car at my house.. I live in newport news about 2hr from you... it would look nice next to my 68 DArt!

my son has had meny,meny,meny times to recover from this. but he repeats the same stunts over and over again! so the car is gone! so can any one make an offer?

nice work. good luck im broke and i got my hands full with barracuda. thought of selling it a few times to.:yawinkle:

Looks like someone wanted to go fast quick by the looks of the engine compartment compared to the rest of the car.

Good luck on the sale, but better yet, good luck with the boy.

I feel your pain as my 18 y/o adopted Daughter left home a month ago and we have not heard from her since.
She is hanging out with these nasty ,fat, lesbian, drug seekers and as far as I care, they can all go blank themselves as I have wasted enough time investing in people to have them throw it all away.

Cudaspaz, my buddy is going through hell w/ an adopted son who his unstable, lesbian, thief, manipulative "soon" ex-wife has moved off to the other side of town with...couldn't pay me enough to ever voluntarily go through that crap

looks like i'm not the only one in the world with this problem!!! thanks for sharing your stories. my only hope is the ridding him of this car will teach him that there are stiff penalties for breaking the law!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back