Status
Not open for further replies.

Landon

76 340 Duster
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
What would you give for this dart? It has a mild 360, a 727 Trans, and a 8 3/4 Posi Rearend. It is a column shifted car with green interior and a green paint roof. The interior is fair. It has a bench seat up front, a cracked dash and no head liner and a 10gal aluminum fuel cell in trunk. It is a very solid car with little rust in the floor and rear quarter panels. This is not my car but one I am looking at buying and would like you guys to tell me what you think it is worth.

3n33m13lfZZZZZZZZZ97j1fbe0c5ef6e8114d[1].jpg

3ka3o73leZZZZZZZZZ97j727d9ad598721e93[1].jpg

It also runs and drives too. The only problem is that there is something wrong in the fuel lines and it acts like it running out of fuel.

if you have a cell phone that has an audio program that'de help me see if the engine has any knocking or anything. How's the underpart, wheel wells, rocker pannels? those are the most importiant to see on the East Coast

Sorry but it is not my car and I don't have all the info. on it but just what the owner told me over the phone. I'm just seeing if you guys could give me a quick estimate. Though this weekend I am going to look at it and I will take many pics and get much more info. Also the owner was asking 4800 for it but he said he was flexible with the pice. But If he can't get 4300 for it the car will just set there.

What would you give for this dart? It has a mild 360, a 727 Trans, and a 8 3/4 Posi Rearend. It is a column shifted car with green interior and a green paint roof. The interior is fair. It has a bench seat up front, a cracked dash and no head liner and a 10gal aluminum fuel cell in trunk. It is a very solid car with little rust in the floor and rear quarter panels. This is not my car but one I am looking at buying and would like you guys to tell me what you think it is worth.

Why the fuel cell....just curious

For $4K I think you can do better than that car.

Recently there were several nice A bodies on the Richmond VA craigslist, which is not too far from you, for equal or less money. These cars did not appear to have any rust issues, which is the key to getting a good Mopar.

Why the fuel cell....just curious
The owner was going to turn it into a gasser with a straight axle in the front so I don't know if he put the fuel cell in there or if the previous owner did. Also the owner has only owned the car for six weeks.

For $4K I think you can do better than that car.

Recently there were several nice A bodies on the Richmond VA craigslist, which is not too far from you, for equal or less money. These cars did not appear to have any rust issues, which is the key to getting a good Mopar.
I have searched all over and I have not found any mopars for sale in SC, NC, or VA that were resonably priced without rust issue.

You have to be patient, and wait it out, that's for sure. With the fall coming up, there should be a bunch of deals just around the corner.

Try this search engine for craigslist: www.searchtempest.com

Take note that there are several cars for sale (Darts) in Virginia that look like excellent projects.

Also, try some of the other Mopar websites, including moparts.com.

If you are willing to travel or get the car shipped, there are some great ruist free cars from out West.

All the best to you...

I have been searching and waiting for the right deal to come up for a few years. And I know the deals are out there exspecially with the cars out west but I would not be able to travel far or have a car shipped to me. So I'm just trying to find them locally. Within 100-150 miles away at the most. I just have not had much luck yet.

I have been searching and waiting for the right deal to come up for a few years. And I know the deals are out there exspecially with the cars out west but I would not be able to travel far or have a car shipped to me. So I'm just trying to find them locally. Within 100-150 miles away at the most. I just have not had much luck yet.

heres some advice take it as you want. Save up until you can find a nicer vehicle you like that you dont have to fix alot on. or you might end up like me! I've found several cars for a lil more that I wished I had waited on! And I live in WV its even worse here with the rust,lol

But I saved up and found a good deal on my dart project. I love it, but I've underestimated the price to restore it the way I want to on my income. Which Between me the wife the house and the purchase of a new truck I'm now having a hard time saving Money to buy what I need!

And i dont know y i keep coming to this section either when i know i should be atleast looking at the parts section!

hard to say without some better pictures. i would be affraid of buying someone elses mess.

definatley brings back memories...

march_88.jpg

in_the_body_shop_2.jpg

Clogged fuel filter, clogged carb passages.

I'd like to see better pictures, larger ones. I'm like, looking 30 feet away. Hard to tell. I have to agree with everyone else lower price tag.

i know of a 68 slant 6 car near winston salem that is advertised for $3500 saw it on the WS Craigslist about a week ago not sure how far out you are from there

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back