1970 duster street & strip build 440 4 speed

-
Good god some of you guys have amazing metal skills. Maybe my project would be further along if I had 1/4 your bodywork skill. AWESOME job

Good god some of you guys have amazing metal skills. Maybe my project would be further along if I had 1/4 your bodywork skill. AWESOME job
That was a huge over statement lol my body work skills suck im in the learning prosses my self .But with that siad i am getting better every time i do more work on the car its getting better i really cant wait to get started on the next car now that i have learned a little sheet metal skills the next one will be the bomb.And at the same time thanks a million for all the kind words .and never thank that you cant do it just say i can and you will find that you really can

Joe I am amazed. You did a great job bring that Duster back.

Joe I am amazed. You did a great job bring that Duster back.
Thanks reb you know it's coments like yours that keeps me going. There has been times during this build that i was just tiered of working on it .I have learned alot .I know now that building a car takes lots of time unless your chip foose lol

This is coming along really nice, if your ever down for a cheif's game or something you should let me know. That is if we have an NFL season this year.

This is coming along really nice, if your ever down for a cheif's game or something you should let me know. That is if we have an NFL season this year.
souds good to me .But it's not looking good they may even miss the preseason practice camps

-
Back