1970 duster street & strip build 440 4 speed

-
I've been following your resto build since you started. I made a comment about why not starting with something better. I stand corrected, or sit . Brother you are doing one hell of a job. I can't wait to see the finished car. I still would like to know what you did to your 906 heads. I hope my car comes out as nice as yours. GOOD JOB BROTHER. When ever i get sick of playing with my car I come on here look at yours and then get back at it. Have fun!

I've been following your resto build since you started. I made a comment about why not starting with something better. I stand corrected, or sit . Brother you are doing one hell of a job. I can't wait to see the finished car. I still would like to know what you did to your 906 heads. I hope my car comes out as nice as yours. GOOD JOB BROTHER. When ever i get sick of playing with my car I come on here look at yours and then get back at it. Have fun!
Thank's mouse for all the kind words . I respect every thing that people have siad to me on here during my build as for the heads they had a street strip port and valve job with 2.14 -1.81 valves they seem to be doing there job lol 550 hp 608 ft torque

No more rust here lol cut it out im going to plug weld that hole full View attachment new 008.jpg

No realy thanks to some members here on fabo helped me out in a big wayView attachment 70 duster build 001.jpg

No really thank,s to petty tellig me about crackedback i was able to get good metal thanks again guys View attachment new 002.jpg

View attachment new 003.jpg

View attachment new 001.jpg

View attachment new 013.jpg

View attachment inner fender 031.jpg

View attachment inner fender 032.jpg

View attachment inner fender 035.jpg

View attachment inner fender 034.jpg

Wow! Just got done reading thru this thread. Great work. I'm just starting my 1st work with the the new mig welder on a 68 dart I picked up. Nowhere near as rough but does need some quarter work & other misc work. This thread has really motivated me to get out there & start cutting/welding. Thanks for taking the time to put all these pics up.

great project. and even better saeeing you do it with your son.

im looking forward to my daughter getting old enough to ghelp me some.

keep up the good work.

and by the way, whose go-wing is that? any better pictures?

Michael

We all need fork lifts guys! lol
It's not mine lol it belongs to my boss i dont even own a garage but he is rite guys you all need to go out and get one and throw the engine hoist out the door it is really nice to have acess to it tho keep in mind i am a one man show. And im not rich with money but rich with family and fabo friends thank,s for noticeing the small details there mullin

great project. and even better saeeing you do it with your son.

im looking forward to my daughter getting old enough to ghelp me some.

keep up the good work.

and by the way, whose go-wing is that? any better pictures?

Michael
Thank's bd it's is nice haveing the son helping me and learning how to build a car from junk . the go wing came from a shriners swapmeet so im not sure of brand

please help me out.....I see your using tri-y's.....I was told they interfer w/ the clutch crossshaft???

thanks ,Denny

-
Back