1970 duster street & strip build 440 4 speed

-
well for all the guys out there thanking about moving leaf srings to frame just go ahead and cut both sides of frame what i found was the frame tapers from top to botom of frame rails the top in a 1/4 of a inch wider than bottom so if you try to butt the new boxes to that it will be at an angle so only true way to make it strait is to cut both sides just my 2 cents is the other way will work but you spings would be in a bind

Nice sheet metal work, and the engine looks great.

I like the torque arm that you added between the block and the K-member. That's trick. I'll have to remember that when I get to the same point on my engine install. Nice work! L8r

Jim

Hey i just wanted to say thank's for all the kind word's .And all the encouragement you all have giving me .I thank i would have givin up on this build . Im new to all this metal work . I've had lot's of old mopar's and put in lot's of engine and stuff over the year's but never restored one just drove the pss't out of them . So beleave it or not i do look forward to coming on here to see what has been siad wile i was away.And ille keep trying to bring updates and pic's for your veiwing.So keep the coments comeing good are bad !

Nice job on the floors Joe and the engine/K looks killer.Your sure getting her done.Looking forward to more progress.:cheers:

Looking good Joe. Your way ahead of me. How did you do your sub frame connectors off the suspension?
im not sure what your asking but i put the car on jack stands and level it and put them in first then put the floor in

Boy, that's a ton of work you've done here. Also a ton
of satisfaction I'm sure.

Tremendous difference from what you started with! I will
watch with interest to see how it comes out.

What color will it be?

Very cool build...

I have that same pump on my car, you will have no issues with it. Very quite also.

Mike

Cage,floorpan and rails look good Joe.Keep plugging away and you,ll be ready to cruise in no time!:yawinkle:

-
Back