1970 duster wiring

-

Bills70

Reaction score
does anyone have some pics they can send me of correct way to route the wiring in the trunk? I did not take this car apart so I have no clue except that it goes down the drivers side some where and along the back. I would like to put it back the way it is suppose to be!

I don't have a pic but it does run down the driver side and lays on the floor and passes around the inner wheel tub and the should be some hold down tabs for it once you get past the wheel tub and then goes along the back panel and passes through the trunk latch bracket to run to the PS.

No pics but if I recall it runs along the driver side rocker under a metal flap or cover. Then runs into the trunk area right along where the inner wheelhouse meets the floor. I believe there are little tabs spot welded there that bend around and retain the harness in place.

Do you have one of the factory service manuals on disk? They usually have illustrations showing all that stuff. Or try here: MyMopar - Mopar Forums & Information - Service Manuals

Last edited:
No pics but if I recall it runs along the driver side rocker under a metal flap or cover. Then runs into the trunk area right along where the inner wheelhouse meets the floor. I believe there are little tabs spot welded there that bend around and retain the harness in place.

Do you have one of the factory service manuals on disk? They usually have illustrations showing all that stuff. Or try here: MyMopar - Mopar Forums & Information - Service Manuals
thanks for reply! I got er done today!

-
Back