1970 Duster

-
Really like the paint effect on the dash pod and glove box door. The six pack scoop looks just right on that hood! Are those comp rockers?

Wow! Your Duster is beyond restoration quality. An amazing job so far.

Really like the paint effect on the dash pod and glove box door. The six pack scoop looks just right on that hood! Are those comp rockers?
Wanted to thank you for the complement, also about the hood its AAR fiberglass bolt on. You have to use lighter springs. Steve

What product did you use for the undercoating shown in the pic of the inside of the front fender? Thanks. L8r

Jim

What product did you use for the undercoating shown in the pic of the inside of the front fender? Thanks. L8r

Jim
Hi, I dont know. The bodyman did that i dont know why. I thought it was fine with the black paint. I know it was rattle can stuff. I will ask him. Steve

Looks great!!

Is that an original hood with scoop added or a glass hood? If it's a glass hood who made it and how good was the fit?

More resto pics. Welded up around 20 holes in cowl & firewall. This was an a/c car. My bodyman duplicated the firewall back to heater only. Also changed the dash to heater car. Steve

Looks great!!

Is that an original hood with scoop added or a glass hood? If it's a glass hood who made it and how good was the fit?
Its a glass hood made by AAR in Florida. My bodyman liked the quality. It fit well. Steve

More pics. Custom modified the valve covers. R/side will pass heater motor.

hunky--it looks like the fiberglass hood on your Duster is the bolt on kind? If so, what are you using for springs on the hinges? Thanks, Ben.

-
Back