Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

You don’t know me
Reaction score
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Contact seller
Parting whole car, no piece too small or too big. I will ship at buyers expense.
The car is rusty in the rear half, trunk floor and quarters and minor spots in other places. /6 car, auto, a/c, power steering, manual drum brakes, bench seat interior, green on green!
NO engine, grille or glass but I have the front and rear window trim
drip rail mouldings sold
PM me for needs or reply to the ad, Thanks

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,190
  • 003.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,183
  • 004.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,158
  • 005.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,177
I need the green hinge covers from the seat. Unoinown Ohio,44685. Give me a price. Thanks Mike.

looking for a slant6 dipstick
prop valve
and
brake master cylinder.

I am local.

how much for the heaterbox if its still the a/c one controls and cables? i need everything under the dash for my 74 project. shipped to 60417 crete il. thanks.

If the striker is good I need this. 4" above and 4" below the striker. From the 1/4 in. check out this pic. Tape is the out line of what I need.

IMG_0383.jpg

If the striker is good I need this. 4" above and 4" below the striker. From the 1/4 in. check out this pic. Tape is the out line of what I need.

IMG_0383.jpg

Im guess that is the passenger side, if so $45.00 shipped in the lower 48

I'll take it. PM me your payment info.... Passenger side is correct! As long as it isn't rusted or broken.

thank you........

Mark
I went to cut that section off an noticed at some time in the cars life it was crunched on the quarter and door and ruined the striker. Sorry for getting your hopes up.

I went to cut that section off an noticed at some time in the cars life it was crunched on the quarter and door and ruined the striker. Sorry for getting your hopes up.

just my luck............ thank you anyway.......... :thumblef:

Still killing this car, anyone need stuff?
parts that are gone:
engine, grille, all glass except pass door, drip rail trim, gauge cluster, up control arms, deck lid
Lots of suff still left, PM me

I do not know how much cutting you want to do, but could use the areas pictured. What price are you thinking?

Attachments

• Trunk pics 002.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 829
  • Trunk pics 003.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 857
jw but how much for tail light panel and lights with pig tails of the light harness..

I do not know how much cutting you want to do, but could use the areas pictured. What price are you thinking?
I will cut thoses areas out. Hows $25.00 a side + shipping? If you want them mark the area with a marker or something where I should cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back