[SOLD] 1970 Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im only gonna part this car for another week or 2. After that, its going bye-bye. I will hack off anything you need.

I got the mastercyl from you locally. do you still have the plunger bar (connects from pedal) dont know what to call it?

The fenders arent real pretty. The passenger side has some dentage in the front leading edge and a plate welded to the antenna hole. The driver side also has some dentage in the front edge and needs a rust patch on the bottom by the rocker and a couple where it mounts to the inner fender. I want $40.00 each for them, shipping probably about $50 each

fender pics

Attachments

• 004-1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 253
  • 008.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 244
  • 011.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 250
  • 014.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 242
  • 013.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 261
Hey man. Sorry to keep you waiting on those fenders. If you still have them, I'll take 'em. At that price, It's hard to beat. How do you want to do this? I would prefer paypal, if at all possible. Shoot me an email and let's get this thing rolling. [email protected]

Yeah the floors are still there, the front ones have rust holes above the rails, the rest is okay.

If you still have the following parts I would be interested in them, please respond with shipped pricing to socal 92078:

Accelerator pedal, linkages, brackets and hardware (all of it)
Brake pedal, linkages, brackets, and hardware (all of it)
Complete E-brake handle, linkages, hardware and cables (all of it)
Front and rear arm rests, bases, and hardware if still good
Transmission crossmember and hardware
Set of k frame bolts
Pair of plastic dash vents if still good
Left and right wiper pivots, all linkages, bushings, clips and hardware (all of it)

Thanks,
Brandon

If you still have the following parts I would be interested in them, please respond with shipped pricing to socal 92078:

Accelerator pedal, linkages, brackets and hardware (all of it)
Brake pedal, linkages, brackets, and hardware (all of it)
Complete E-brake handle, linkages, hardware and cables (all of it)
Front and rear arm rests, bases, and hardware if still good
Transmission crossmember and hardware
Set of k frame bolts
Pair of plastic dash vents if still good
Left and right wiper pivots, all linkages, bushings, clips and hardware (all of it)

Thanks,
Brandon

PM sent your way

Do you still have the fuel filler tube? How about the front and rear window outside trim? What is left of the interior? How about the A pillar trim?

Thanks.

need two fenders what kind of shape are they in & how much shipped to 42261 If anyone has fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back