[FOR SALE] 1970 Plymouth Duster for Sale - 8 3/4, 4 Speed Pedals, Hump, Disc Brakes, 360 - Project - $2500

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tallzag

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a 1970 Plymouth Duster that was pretty cool from the factory. Has an original A-Body 8 3/4 in it and previous owner added a 3.55 sure grip. Was originally a 3 speed stick on the floor so it still has the 4 speed pedals as well as the factory hump and the floor shift steering column. It also has the 4 piston Kelsey-Hayes disc brakes and is still small bolt pattern all around. The previous owner added a 360 (which he said was a runner but doesn't look like it ever ran to me) with a later V8 spool style K-Member. Car is very solid other than the 1/4's. I know - it looks rusty but it's Northwest rust from water getting into the trunk. The window frames are perfect and the frame rails are good.

Save it? Part it out? Up to you. Putting it up for about what I feel the parts are worth. Got this in package deal with a 71 Duster (which is also listed here) and a 340 Demon that I'm keeping. Car is in Shelton, WA and open to a package deal with the other car. PM Tom for more details or if you want more pictures. Have a clear title for it. Asking $2500 for it.

IMG_2620.JPG

IMG_2623.JPG

IMG_2624.JPG

IMG_2626.JPG

IMG_2630.JPG

IMG_2632.JPG

IMG_2634.JPG

IMG_2635.JPG

Last edited:
I have tried to pm you ,but your inbox is full . I am interested in the car let me know when can pm you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back