1970 Plymouth Satellite *Matching Numbers* Needs Nothing!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suregrip391

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Some of you may have been following my other post on "building a garage" and I plan to start building within the next couple weeks. Because of this I am offing up my 1970 Plymouth Satellite that I bought earlier this summer to help fund that project. I have a link below to over 80 pictures of this amazing car. It is a beautiful car and if you were looking for this body style I can pretty much guarantee that once you see it in person, you will buy it! Its as nice as the pictures...Here is a little info on the car:

Its a 1970 Plymouth Satellite, Factory High Impact Colors, FK5 Burnt Orange metallic interior and exterior. Matching numbers 318 engine and 904 automatic transmission. 8 1/4 rear. Equipped with deluxe high back bucket seats and floor mounted shifter/console. Power steering, Interior light group, hood mounted signals, two speed wipers, and a factory sport wood grained steering wheel. Rare bore grain vinyl top. Newer tires with excellent tread, Newer dual exhaust that sounds great, Has many new parts, Front and rear drum brakes (stops on a dime and feels like disc's they are that good!, Honest!), New brake lines, wheel cylinders, hoses, semi detailed underside. Very Clean, no rust! All original sheetmetal car, no replacement panels! has fender tag, I am the third owner, was always garaged, Excellent Condition in and out, top and bottom side...Everything works as it should. Dependable Runner! Not a disappointment. PRICE REDUCED $ 15,500

If anyone here is interested, I will reduce the price further to 14K and that 14K is firm or I will keep the car. You cannot build this car cheaper. I have over 80 pictures loaded here on photo bucket, I hope you enjoy them: http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o145/suregrip391/1970 Plymouth Satellite/ I have the original owners manual and factory sales brochures for this car (Not reprints). Anyone that comes to see this car will not be disappointed, you are welcome to come see and drive the car for as long as you like. :) Thanks Guys and Gals!

PLEASE PM
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o145/suregrip391/1970 Plymouth Satellite/

Aaron

Thanks for a the nice comments on my car. It is every bit as beautiful in person as in the pics. I'm hoping it will sell within the next week or two, if not I'll tuck it away in my new garage and it will most definitly cost more in the spring. Once its put away, i wont be bringing her back out. Just trying to raise some money so I don't have to put a lot down on my home equity loan. Contact me if interested in coming to see the car. I can most likely get the car transported to you very reasonable as well. Uncle has a single and (3) car trailer at his disposal. I already received a couple calls from you guys here on the board. Thanks!

Thanks for a the nice comments on my car. It is every bit as beautiful in person as in the pics. I'm hoping it will sell within the next week or two, if not I'll tuck it away in my new garage and it will most definitly cost more in the spring. Once its put away, i wont be bringing her back out. Just trying to raise some money so I don't have to put a lot down on my home equity loan. Contact me if interested in coming to see the car. I can most likely get the car transported to you very reasonable as well. Uncle has a single and (3) car trailer at his disposal. I already received a couple calls from you guys here on the board. Thanks!
Very beautiful car man! I am not surprised you already are recieving calls for it

that is my most desired body in the world, I kid you not!!! Its something about that 1 year only body that moves me. I hope one day I'll be in a position to be able to afford one. That is a beautiful car sir...

I'd go ahead and GTX that badd-boy, is it a Sport Satellite or has someone added the Sport Satellite/GTX grille and tail lights and panel treatment??

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back