"1970 Pro Touring Dart Build"

-
Wish I had more time. I would have taken pictures of the stuff on a white background and made it look more professional.

Dennys_K_Member-and-parts.jpg

I've got some better pictures of it installed. But your going to have to wait for that because work is calling me.

Welds2.jpg

Welds.jpg

It remind's me of when I was a little kid and a friend would bring a cool new toy over, let you play with it for a while and then take it home with him when he leave's...mine is still out for R & D. I'm not complaining since I have plenty to do without it. Besides every time Denny visits he leaves me with lots of changes to make, I think by next visit I might be caught up.

That's a great analogy.
To compliment that, I think I (soon to be we) just became the kid who has the cool new toy at school.

Denny gave me clearance to publish pictures BTW. Wanted to make sure I wasn't letting the cat out of the bag on anything.

Coil-Over-Brace2.jpg

Lower-A-Arm.jpg

Dennys_K_Member_Panorama-Cropped.jpg

Stumbled across this thread while on my lunch break.. wow.. awsome work, and I love the hood... cant wait to see it done.. and if my Dart wasnt already my wallpaper im thinking that rear shot of yours would be lol... very mean looking.. I will be watching the rest of this build for sure..

Badarts radiator support and Denny's K. They compliment each other nicely!

K-in-car.jpg

Look's pretty damn good to me! You dont need a white background,lol..I take it the K member was made by a Fabo member?

Wait till it's powdercoated......maybe it won't look so rough (snicker)

The K member is made by HemiDenny.

=========================================
A note to future HemiDenny customers.

Denny has always answered my questions promptly and kept me in the loop through the entire process.
He has gone above and beyond a hand full of times. Was eager to help me make sure everything is exactly how I want it, or thought I wanted it until he enlightened me on a few things.

Know that your getting top notch support with your tricked out hardware.

=========================================

I will continue to post pictures and feedback as I go through the install of the K member.

Wait till it's powdercoated......maybe it won't look so rough (snicker)

Its going to look like jewelery once its powder coated. I'm just trying to decide what color.

Saved the best picture for last.

K-in-car2.jpg

I am getting the same set up, hopefully this summer. The price is much more reasonable than you would expect.

Thanks for the nice words Shawn, It's been a blast to work with you.

There are several more packages to finish up, and I hope I can soon put a informational thread together with options, pictures, and prices....including a few testimonials from some FABO members...the good and the bad.

My target is somewhere around $1695 for my K-frame, chromoly upper and lower control arms, stealth upper shock mount/support, and motor perches, with sway bar brackets optional. In addition, I supply a detailed list of componets/part#s/current prices (appx $1250 includes coilovers minus brakes) neccassary to complete the build the user can buy direct.

a tacked only version would be appx $200 to $250 less (based on application) for the do-it/weld-it yourselfers

wow, giving deals already? I was going to have to pay $4k or more for one...

Too early to start that? hahahahahaha

Denny was in San Francisco yesterday. I don't know if he's home yet.

Send him a PM and I'm sure he will give you his phone, email etc.

AnotherA look at what i just picked up today. :D

Attachments

• 100_3794.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,566
  • 100_3793.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 1,585
Good Choice! That's what I voted for you to go pick up. Now get to work! hahahaha

found this thread today (while I should be working) -- AWESOME WORK! -- I wish I had the skills to do that kind of work.

-
Back