Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
i picked up a few weeks ago a 71 duster 340 4 speed.
this car is a rot bucket, with the entire lower half being GONE! no frame rails left in it, no trunk, no inner fenders, and even the 340 k-frame is rotted in half.

i know it is not correct to the hobby to sell the numbers and all the parts off as a real one, so be known. THIS CAR WILL NEED EVERY PANEL RePLACED!
the roof is in near mint condition though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

i have the complete rally dash, pedals, some of the linkage, driveshaft, tail lights that are almost mint, and the matching numbers 4 speed trans, which also matches the rad support
i also have a free and clear title.

this would make a nice clone, and is legal as long as you do not try to pass off as a real one.

no.......???????????????? why. i am selling a whole car.

Nothing wrong with it plot. People don't make a fuss when it's done with the Challenger, since their re-poping the whole body and I'm sure they definitely won't make a fuss later this year when the Barracuda is re-leased. Good luck with your sale!

any pics of this car ? how is the dash? is there a rear end? how much parts are included with car?

340 Plot. I do not think you did anything wrong. You advertised the car for sale as a whole. You also mentioned that selling tags and numbers was not your intention. Too bad the Duster is so far gone. Probobly better to part it out, yes.

The K frame is rotted in half?
Wow, i'd like to see that!
Holy crappleshit, that's rotted.
Was it in a swamp for 30 years?
Show us some pics if nothing else!

dartnut, i no longer have the carcass of the car. it is in a new heaven!. however, the car was listed on here for sale, and i bought it all, and during my trip from ohio to va with it, the car fell into two pieces.lmao. the only thing holding it together was the mint condition roof on it. i bought it from a memeber on here, and he can vouch for how the k-frame was also almsot sitting in two pieces!. i did not even bother to take the disc brakes off the front, cause the control arms had rot holes through them

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back