1971 complete wiring harness ( preferably new )

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

punchyguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey there looking for a complete wiring harness from front to back for 1971 Dodge dart Swinger ( preferably new ) bucket console 340 car - or if you know who sells them at a reasonable price

thanks

i have a 1971 dart wiring harness from bumper to bumper. i think there is 1 wire with a butt connector. otherwise perfect. pm me if interested.

I have a 72 scamp harness, used. I think its just the front harness, but we might have part of the rear harness.

Sure, tell me all about the alternator and regulator and while you're at it tell me why old fuses are easy to find when traveling and tell me why old wiring is better to use..

It takes more than a powerful alternator, and more than changing to powerful replacement headlights, to get brighter headlights on these older cars

What about the small wire used for the "AMP" gauge? Most of the harnesses I have, have no tape and are missing a lot of ends. 3 harness's to make one good one is just asking for trouble unless you only plan going around the block and just running it in the driveway. If that's the case you might be better off with a motor on a run-stand. :)

This is only confusing me more ?

Thanks anyways

Don't get confused...if you listen to the rocket scientists nothing is easy, nothing is straightforward. I drive these cars every single day, and have been working on them for going on 36 years. Find the stock harnesses, plug them into the car and don't get sidetracked.

Sure, tell me all about the alternator and regulator and while you're at it tell me why old fuses are easy to find when traveling and tell me why old wiring is better to use..

It takes more than a powerful alternator, and more than changing to powerful replacement headlights, to get brighter headlights on these older cars

A relay using the original plug to switch direct power from the battery is the simple and effective approach to get "brighter headlights on these older cars". ..... No need to reinvent the wheel. I have used a ford starter relay to power up Landing Lights ...You don't get brighter than that BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back