1971 Dodge Chassis Service Manual (Wire Diagrams)

-
The diagrams are in those PDF files. You can go to the page and enlarge it without losing quality. Or ya can print out s single page from it

halifaxhops, abodyjoe & krazykuda,

I was just looking back through this post and I had some questions for you guys since you helped me out:

halifaxhops,
I was curious if you could take a couple pics (quality not required) of what the inside of your 74 wiring diagram manual looks like inside. I was thinking about getting one for my 71 but not sure what's really inside. Is it similar to the factory service manuals or similar to the these diagrams? http://www.abodyjoe.com/pictures/Misc. car info/1971 wiring.pdf

abodyjoe & krazykuda,
Do you know the original source of these diagrams? http://www.abodyjoe.com/pictures/Misc. car info/1971 wiring.pdf

Are these out of Chilton, Haynes or Jim Osborn Reproductions or something else?

Reason for asking:
I'm finally "done-ish" with my diagram project, however if I was to do anything else, it would be to find a clean straight copy of these full diagrams so that they don't look so dirty and crooked. I even contemplated trying to re-create them but that seems silly at this point. The nice thing about them is you see front to back opposed to the factory service manuals. Of course the factory service manuals are invaluable.

If you guys are interested, I'd like to send you a copy of my diagram project for you to take a look at it before I get ready to post it.

Thanks much,
sippinthebundy

Go to MyMopar.com Download the 71 plymouth chassis manual for free

Let me know if you need any other reference information, I have a library of service manuals that I've collected over the years....

View attachment 1715032604

View attachment 1715032605
Hi don’t know if you can help me I’ve just had a look through all your pictures of a wiring problems I have a 71 dodge d100 truck and I’ve got the wire from the four way brake union lost and dint know which slot in the bulkhead connection it goes into. It must of came from there as it long enough to reach it. Many thanks Asa

-
Back